Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 542|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Kimmy

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-8 08:55 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2019-9-8 10:12 PM

Honestly, I do not know what the actual duck the devs were doing when designing this annoying hero, but let's be real, playing with or against her is 0 fun for everyone involved, how is it fun to play against something that has a slow, a long range ult which is similar to Granger and can kite you around the world.
How did that hero even get into the game? Like srsly, she is the most cancerous hero that Moonton released and multiple players are asking for her to be removed/nerfed. Why did it not happen yet @AshleyQian ?
Post time 2019-9-8 10:39 PM | Show all posts
It's a bit cringy knowing that players are still complaining for heroes like Kimmy when she's already nerfed like lots of times and she's not even the most picked hero anymore and Granger surpasses her atm. With the previous replies said by the player, it's only probably obvious that people should instead work around these heroes, how to counter em, how to kill them, etc instead of complaining.

Comments

Yep, best answer to this thread.  Post time 2019-9-8 11:51 PM
Post time 2019-9-9 08:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow this is one classic example of a super biased post.

OP didn’t mention any ranked tier or even mention he was facing this issue in ranked

You all need to stop dive bombing on a post to shut people down.

I am not calling out people for your “roles”, but what you are doing is very unprofessional.

Forum should be a place to allow people to talk freely and not make them feel like their voice is not heard or make them sound dumb.

Kimmy is strong, annoying hero.
Yeah few of you have mastered to play around her but I agree with OP.
Kimmy the hero makes 0 sense.
Very portable, range is insane and escape queen.

I am not even gonna start on Uranus. The unkillable, everhealing, tank.

Comments

ay consider that a forum mod does it too, such a "good" mod.  Post time 2019-9-10 12:07 AM
Post time 2019-9-9 01:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ozgunlu at 2019-9-9 01:29 AM

fat* : owner of mlbb. (dont ban me boss)
Post time 2019-9-8 09:05 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy has been nerfed several times in past patches. She isn't really the a very high priority for banning anymore, and is much more easier to fight against rather than her release.

There are counters to Kimmy. Try and work your way around the enemy Kimmy.
Post time 2019-9-8 10:11 PM | Show all posts
blade armor is best counter for kimmy.
and she is meta mm i agree but she is not op. I don't see her ban in rank. plus 6 bans are coming. she is only good at early to mid game. even claude can finish her with his ultimate. but is annoying i do agreem
Post time 2019-9-8 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Yup i agree with BD007, i am tank main and always i go for blade armor agains her... She is not that op now
Post time 2019-9-8 10:33 PM | Show all posts
KIMMY Is no more op hero brother. blade armor is the best counter for fanny. & every single assassin easily can kill kimmy.
Post time 2019-9-8 11:07 PM | Show all posts
i dont think kimmy is this OP as you say,and she is fun to play.she has damage as mage but her energy runs out quickly,so she has to focus on her basic attck too,she has long range ult but only useful if if she build mage.she does not have cc,so can be killed with any cc fighter or any assassin,she is squishy
and its not the heros its the players experience and play style too that is a big attribute.so just play heroes which can counter her,like chou,ruby,gussin,haya and more.thanks
Post time 2019-9-9 12:06 AM | Show all posts
There is no denying, kimmy is VERY strong. But is she as strong as people say she is? Simple answer. Yes and actually not...truth is shes like any other hero, feed her and she is gonna be the most annoying hero ever, or focus her down and shes gonna be easy to deal with
Post time 2019-9-9 03:00 AM | Show all posts
It's true Kimmy is still powerful, but here comes Belerick to shine.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-21 10:51 AM GMT+8