Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: a_ferli
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Kimmy

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-9 08:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Wow this is one classic example of a super biased post.

OP didn’t mention any ranked tier or even mention he was facing this issue in ranked

You all need to stop dive bombing on a post to shut people down.

I am not calling out people for your “roles”, but what you are doing is very unprofessional.

Forum should be a place to allow people to talk freely and not make them feel like their voice is not heard or make them sound dumb.

Kimmy is strong, annoying hero.
Yeah few of you have mastered to play around her but I agree with OP.
Kimmy the hero makes 0 sense.
Very portable, range is insane and escape queen.

I am not even gonna start on Uranus. The unkillable, everhealing, tank.

Comments

ay consider that a forum mod does it too, such a "good" mod.  Post time 2019-9-10 12:07 AM
Post time 2019-9-9 11:22 AM | Show all posts
well, im khufra and jhonson, i kill her in a second with either tanks. Its not smart to fight her one vs one but just stay mid or bottom, ganking and she is done.
Post time 2019-9-9 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Kimmy is the snowball queen, once your team is a little behind it's very hard to counter her (technically you can say that for a few others).  

You guys talking about blade armor?  I don't even have my core item yet!  Also she usually isn't alone early game when she's killable.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 11:59 PM | Show all posts
To the replies that mentioned blade armor, most people do not play tank, and thus don't use it. @BD007 @StreetGamer @HoaHoa

To the people (which includes a Forum Mod, actually sad) that have an ego and just say work around it and basically say learn to counter X, legit have no idea how that it is hard to CC her, due to her consistently moving, or disrupt her farm since she isn't bound by standing still to autoattack and can kite you around the map with Sprint if she chooses to.
Also, if you choose to be cunts then honestly a forum isn't the place for you, it is to a place exchange complaints and not to silence people that have an idea or have something on their mind about the game. @Ichijo @Charles @RohitBK201
Oh before I forget, @Charles, it's the other way around, Granger needs at least some kind of skill, Kimmy doesn't by a landslide, you just aim with your AA which can be adjusted at anytime. Any time you get behind a Kimmy in farming, which happens really fast due to her having the most easy farm out of all MM, you lose for sure.

@IZxCOLD , you don't even have to feed her, she can legit catch up in farming easily against anyone that doesn't have the fast farming as she does.

Post time 2019-9-10 08:07 PM | Show all posts
a_ferli replied at 2019-9-9 11:59 PM
To the replies that mentioned blade armor, most people do not play tank, and thus don't use it. @BD0 ...

the only reason she can farm like this in early is due to the fact that she is being played around because she has huge invade potential, usually you can see a rafaela and a grock with her in the midlane with both of them using a mask so kimmy can free farm, usually after the first wave in the midlane they go for your jungle monster and then your buff. so what you wanna do is do the same rotation on their buff that way you will keep up with the farm
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-16 12:22 PM GMT+8