Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 314|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Mood] Annoying people who don't ready up

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-8 03:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I really hate people who don't ready up in matchmaking and it makes you lose your time. Really ticks me off :/
Post time 2019-9-8 03:13 PM | Show all posts
I also face this kind players but players who dont accept matchmaking got banned for a period time and can deducted credit score bye 1
Post time 2019-9-8 03:34 PM | Show all posts
how to said... I always the 'urgent come'. mostly when starting matchmaking, someone I knew calls me. as I want to cancel the matchmaking, you can't. 3 second to cancel is so long as around 1 second+ already got matched with other players.
really, not press the button reduce a point!? some player (include me) might get an urgent thing show up during matchmaking, the only option is to not press the button.

@BD007 think can optimize the matchmaking? like... enable to cancel during matchmaking, even when during press the button. still banned for few seconds, but no reduce points. the cancel will be kicked as match reset find other players. include no time waste (maybe). for not press button, still the same include the reduce

Post time 2019-9-8 03:41 PM | Show all posts
Well canceling matchmaking is better than playing with AFK guy, they will lose 1 point but and loosing that one point is unfair cuz u will be happier if u have 5 men in the team than 3 men in the team
Post time 2019-9-8 03:49 PM | Show all posts
when I see my random team have kid avatars in the matchmaking, I don't ready up as I know they will be either trolls, double digit feeders or afks. 95% of the time this is true and is a losing match so I don't really want to waste time playing.

Comments

how about dog avatar ?? i put my dog avatar !! hahaha. just kidding man. trolling around  Post time 2019-9-11 10:55 AM
common sense will tell you a normal 2 year old boy does not play mlbb. what I meant is those kids who are old enough to play mlbb.  Post time 2019-9-9 06:31 PM
My profile pic is my 2 years old boy but i am not troll :D at least i am a mythic old player..  Post time 2019-9-9 04:29 PM
Post time 2019-9-8 04:01 PM | Show all posts
Crisis replied at 2019-9-8 03:34 PM
how to said... I always the 'urgent come'. mostly when starting matchmaking, someone I knew calls me ...

That's actually something that also happend to me..receiving an urgent phone call while matchmaking..
Crisis's suggestion is actually pretty good, this is an ideea to post at the suggestion section to be honest.
Post time 2019-9-8 06:58 PM | Show all posts
They do get a small penalty for it, i don’t think the penalty for dodging should be too big. Because i think the violation of just simply dodging a game isn’t something worth getting a huge ban time for
Post time 2019-9-8 08:59 PM | Show all posts
indeed, because I also experience it almost every day when I want to play a match, I think everyone should have awareness for this so as not to disturb other people who want to play, because time is money
Post time 2019-9-8 10:43 PM | Show all posts
Should loose 5 credit instead of 1.
it will also prevent 2-2-1 or 3-1-1 i think.
good suggestion.
Post time 2019-9-9 06:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-8 10:43 PM
Should loose 5 credit instead of 1.
it will also prevent 2-2-1 or 3-1-1 i think.
good suggestion.  ...

I Had already reported this as a suggestion last week :)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-15 02:27 AM GMT+8