Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 485|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Iron / Nori - Pneuma Duo Linker (Twin Hero)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-8 06:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-11 12:44 PM

Iron Clainte & Nori Clainte
Pneuma Duo Linker

Role: Marksman / Fighter
Specialty: Charge / Debuff

Unsevered Pneuma
Passive
Iron will deal Magical Damage and every 6th of his basic attack will inflict Electrocute Effect that lasts for 6secs (Using 8 points of Energy) on the target enemy hero unit and will randomly stun them by 0.5secs for 5 times within its duration. If the target enemy hero unit has Poison Effect, Iron's basic attacks will deal extra (+50% Total Magic Power) of Magical Damage.
Nori will deal Physical Damage and every 6th of her basic attack will inflict Poison Effect that lasts for 6secs (Using 8 points of Energy) on the target enemy hero unit and will rotationally reduce their Movement Speed by 60% for 1.5secs and Attack Speed by 50% for 2secs within its duration. If the target enemy hero unit has Electrocute Effect, Nori's Poison Effect will deal extra (+75% Total Physical Power) of True Damage for 6 times within its duration.
If one of the twins died, the surviving twin will enter Berserk Status which will continuously use 5 points of Energy every second:
Iron - he will install Nori's Bayonets in his Shooters. He will then gain an extra 15% basic attack speed and will inflict Nori's Poison Effect on top of his Electrocute Effect in every 6th of his basic attack.
Nori - she will install her Bayonets on her brother's Shooters and will use them. She will then gain extra (+100% Total Physical Power) of Physical Damage on her basic attacks and will inflict Iron's Electrocute Effect on top of her Poison Effect in every 6th of her basic attack.

Skill1
Unstoppable Rain                    Buff  Burst
Cooldown: 8.5          Mana Cost: 10
Iron will lock on to a single enemy hero unit nearby that lasts for 5secs. Iron's next 4 basic attacks will be a Volley Shot style that chases the locked enemy hero which will deal 120% Basic Attack Magical Damage each shot.

Berserk Nori: Nori will lock on to a single enemy hero unit nearby that lasts for 5secs. The next 4 basic attacks will be a Volley Shot style that chases the locked enemy hero. Each shot will deal 120% Basic Attack Physical Damage and the last shot will instantly inflict both Electrocute and Poison Effect.

Unstoppable Toxin                    Buff  Burst
Cooldown: 8.5          Mana Cost: 10
Nori will coat her Bayonets with heavy poison and her next 2 basic attacks will be long-ranged Throwing Daggers style. Each bayonet will deal 120% Basic Attack Physical Damage and will instantly inflict Poison Effect each bayonet (Only 1 Poison Effect can be inflicted on a single hero even if it was hit with two bayonets).

Berserk Iron: Iron will coat his Shells with Nori’s heavy poison and will lock on to a single enemy hero unit nearby that lasts for 5secs. In the next 4 basic attacks, Iron will gain 15% Range Increase and it will be a Charged Shot style that slightly knocks back the target enemy hero unit each hit. Each shot will deal 120% Basic Attack Magical Damage and the last shot will instantly inflict both Electrocute and Poison Effect.

Skill2
Untamed Leap                    Blink  Damage
Cooldown: 7.0          Mana Cost: 15
Iron will do a back roll in a specified direction while shooting 5 times in front dealing 90% of his Basic Magical Damage on enemy units in a fan-shaped area.

Berserk: (Use Again) You can use this skill again to do another short back roll and Iron will toss 2 poisoned shells in front that will instantly inflict Poison Effect on any enemy hero unit hit (Only 1 Poison Effect can be inflicted on a single hero even if it was hit with two shells).

Untamed Blades                    Blink  Damage
Cooldown: 7.0          Mana Cost: 15
Nori will dash in a specified direction, which deals 140% Basic Physical Damage on enemy units on its path and will instantly inflict Poison Effect on the first enemy hero unit hit. If Nori successfully hit an enemy hero unit while dashing, she will gain 30% Movement Speed Increase for 2secs after the skill ends.

Berserk: (Use Again) You can use this skill again to do another dash in a specified direction that will deal 70% Basic Physical Damage on enemy units in its path. Nori’s next basic attack hit will instantly inflict Electrocute Effect.

Skill3
Unparalleled Duo                    Buff
Cooldown: 40.0         Mana Cost: 0
(Passive) If you use this skill while one of the twins is dead, the surviving twin will gain 80% Energy and this skill will instantly activate Berserk Status instead.

(Active) This skill will summon the inactive twin from the Mirror Dimension and both of them will fight side by side for 12secs. The summoned twin will gain 100% of its attributes and will automatically attack nearby enemies. The summoned twin will only do basic attacks while in auto-combat.

(Use Again) You can use this skill again to change controls between the twins.

Skill4
Unswitched Link!                    Buff
Cooldown: 4.0         Mana Cost: N/A
(Passive) If the current active twin died in combat, this skill will be automatically activated ignoring CD time. Then, this skill will be unusable but will slowly resurrect the dead twin, and this skill’s next CD will be based on the dead twin’s normal Resurrection Time.

(Active) The current active twin will swap positions with the twin from the Mirror Dimension, which will slowly but continuously heal HP and Energy while inside. The surviving twin will gain Energy by the other twin's Remaining Energy before dying.

Google grabbed image

Google grabbed image

Google grabbed image

Google grabbed image

* These images are Google grabbed. This is an effort to try and visualize the hero concept. I don't know who the owner or creator is and which game or anime they are in but credits to them.
* I will be posting another hero concept tomorrow which is a Tank/Marksman! Hate it or love it, your choice! Mabuhay!

Post time 2019-9-8 07:04 AM | Show all posts
Not bad idea, it's nice that u added pictures, I suggest you report it to costumer service, who knows myb this concept could be new released hero :D
 Author| Post time 2019-9-8 07:27 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-8 07:04 AM
Not bad idea, it's nice that u added pictures, I suggest you report it to costumer service, who know ...

Wow! Thank you that you like it. This is already sent out to Customer Service in-game before I posted this here. Only waiting for them to reply!
Post time 2019-9-8 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-9-8 03:28 PM

This whole concept seems complicated, you did spend time on it..
So the passive seems kind of op. I see that it's got 4 skills...which one is the ultimate? 3 or 4? Passive - electrocute and poison consume energy points, but i see that skills are based on mana..Does it have both mana and energy?
Also...it could be interesting to see a magical marskman. I see there that skills and even basic attack deal magical damage. This could be an unique marksman .I'm still trying to figure out how to play 2 heroes as one, altough it seems complicated, maybe it's actually fun. I do think it requires a lot of speed and mechanics to control everything..
Well, i've been waiting for this concept, i was curious about it, to be honest you did a great job. Seems like one of the hero is ranged (the male gunner) and the other has ninja daggers (female assassin) and it really looks like a great combination.
Good job!
 Author| Post time 2019-9-8 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by excaliburn20 at 2019-9-8 06:17 PM
shinee. replied at 2019-9-8 03:26 PM
This whole concept seems complicated, you did spend time on it..
So the passive seems kind of op. I  ...

I am also kind of overwhelmed with all of your questions lol. Let me answer all of these:

Which one is Ultimate? The answer is the skill3, skill4 is just like Masha's fourth skill, like an auxiliary skill to swap them in the middle of combat. It is not specified in my concept but this hero must have kind of weaker stats than all of the other heroes, lesser hp, lesser def to balance with the tandem or duo gameplay. It would be super OP if they have the same base stats as the others then there are two of them. So, you must really utilize the fourth skill or auxiliary skill to avoid that weakness.

Does it both have mana and energy? Sorry there but it is actually a template I use in all of my hero creation they all have that "Mana Cost" part even if they are using Energy.

It could be interesting to see a magical marksman. Yup, I was actually thinking of making him a magical marksman here since he has this Electrocuting system. But while I was making this concept, I thought that a Mage Marksman that has debuff and his attack speed would increase if the Poison status is there is kind of OP. I guess? Lol.

Yes, the male is ranged and the female is melee. For me, I don't think they will be hard to use, they will be fun of course but with a bit of practice, you can get them. Just the core gameplay of this is to abuse the Skill4 to turn the tide with you and to cope up with the said weakness.
Post time 2019-9-8 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Well...i read everything you wrote..and i was very curious. That aditional skill 4 sounds interesting. Let's stick to the ideea of a hybrid hero..a marksman using magic. It's something different then we know, could be interesting to play . We do have ap/ad assassins so why not marksman aswell?
Post time 2019-9-8 10:50 PM | Show all posts
so basically two person this hero right?
iron and nori. i think the skill set including passive is really good
it seems a bit op but its ok. can make adjustments later.
please submit this to in game customer support as a suggestion
 Author| Post time 2019-9-9 05:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-11 09:54 PM
shinee. replied at 2019-9-8 06:32 PM
Well...i read everything you wrote..and i was very curious. That aditional skill 4 sounds interestin ...

I could try and revamp them then. It would also make sense for an assassin to deal Physical Damage rather than Magical Damage. Lol.

Thank you!
@BD007

Yes! They are twins and duo in-game which you can use them both in combat!
Everything is OP at first, I guess. ANd yes, I believe that skill balancing and tweaking will do the magic.

Thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-5-8 07:16 PM GMT+8