Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 221|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Definition of burst and dps

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-7 07:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by diwang at 2019-9-10 10:58 PM

Dps : Damage per second (DPS or dps) is a measure of the average damage dealt by a person or group every one second

Burst : Burst damage is a term used to describe dealing high amounts of damage in a very short period of time.

MoOnTOn :
Damage per second (DPS or dps) is a term used to describe dealing medium amounts of damage in short period of time until you got crowd controlled.
. Burst damage is a term used to describe dealing high amounts of damage in short time for a very long period of time.

Goodjob at balancing the game Moonton , veRY BALAnce.
Post time 2019-9-9 03:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I've posted similar to this issue but yours is somewhat lacking.
You didn't explain what is Reap, Poke, and Damage. I just want you to add this things to be more convincing.
Don't get me wrong here, I understand fully well how Devs messed Heroes' Roles up.
Post time 2019-9-7 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Burst doesnt mean that, like kadita ults she deal whole dmg at the moment, but th ere are heros like gui who deal burst demage over time, or xborg, dyrotth deal burst dmg without dmg over time
 Author| Post time 2019-9-7 08:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-7 08:13 PM
Burst doesnt mean that, like kadita ults she deal whole dmg at the moment, but th ere are heros like ...

it looks like you haven't play xborg and dyrrroth , do you ?
Post time 2019-9-7 08:22 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2019-9-7 08:19 PM
it looks like you haven't play xborg and dyrrroth , do you ?

Dyro's ultimate deal it instantly with small charge, while its charging he doesnt deal dmg... Xborg deal dmg over time with his ultimate and then finnish it with burst type dmg
Post time 2019-9-8 02:28 AM | Show all posts
This make MLBB special, it has many unique heroes with unique playstyle. You cant hope MLBB to be the same as other mobas, then it won't be fun.
Post time 2019-9-8 07:05 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-9-8 02:28 AM
This make MLBB special, it has many unique heroes with unique playstyle. You cant hope MLBB to be th ...

its sarcasm post.
back to the topic.
in mlbb DPS is for attack speed based heroes.
and burst damage is for skill based heroes.
but there are few example. like harith can deal good amount of damage like dps heroes but he uses his skill. same goes for leo too.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-14 11:29 PM GMT+8