Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 196|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Payment-Contact Customer Service] i bought Dyyoth KOF Skin before Speedy Patch and did not get Purchase Bonus P3

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-7 10:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Sariko at 2019-9-7 10:57 AM

I report on 29 August 2019 till now and no reply. Just a robot reply.

Nick: Sariko
My ID: 92740213 (2225)

I bought the skin before the patch, after update speedy patch Purchase Bonus came out.

I bought Dyyoth KOF Skin 752 Diamonds, and I did not get Purchase Bonus (37 Rare Skin Fragments).

My friend bought the same skin as me, as he get 37 Rare Skin Fragments.

Is is so unfair that i i did not get 37 Rare Fragment which my friend did.

I often purchase diamonds and support this game and shouldn't treated unfairly.

If they still treated loyalty customer who purchase diamonds with real money, without any compensate.

Stop deleting my post, which I stated the fact that this game should improve. Mobile Legends should compensate players, due to late update speedy mode patch of Purchase Bonus.

I will stop purchase any diamonds for now, if they don't compensate 37 Rare Skin Fragment to me. which i deserve it.

Post time 2019-9-7 11:18 AM | Show all posts
sorry,its not games fault you brought the skin before the event
 Author| Post time 2019-9-7 12:29 PM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-9-7 11:18 AM
sorry,its not games fault you brought the skin before the event

After i update speedy patch, Purchase Bonus came out.

So do you mean those late comer who buy skin late deserve to get those Rare Skin Fragment. And for those early bird purchase skin before speedy mode patch is stupid?

Come on, be fair and square. Players who support your game, shouldn't treated like this.

Doesn't mean i bought the skin before Speedy updates, I don't deserve to get the Rare Skin Fragment.

Comments

i spend 10x 3 times in kof event before the update.it was my fault i spent the dias not the game  Post time 2019-9-7 12:37 PM
Post time 2019-9-7 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Bro you bought dyrooth before the event right? So in that case you won't get any bonus or reward from the event. It is completely normal. You need to recharge when the event is going on.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-23 12:12 AM GMT+8