Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 391|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] THIS IS WRONG WAY

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-6 10:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
New meta caused old heroes useless and new heroes useful.There are +80 hero but only 15 of them in meta.
Why ?

Mlbb forces players to buy new heroes and play with only new heroes.ALL for money.

tell me please ,
for example balmond.
how much chance do you have in myrhic rank with balmond or hilda or miya or alucart or roger or saber ?

But if you buy new heroes ,

your win chance is high.

You call it is META.
But it is not meta.It is money trap.

In other MOBAS , players make META.
but in mlbb , developers make meta.
Because new heroes are too much powerful than olds.

If there is 80 hero , minimum 40 of them must be in meta.

I want from developers to buff old heroes in each patch minimum 10 old hero..
Post time 2019-9-6 10:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2019-9-6 10:16 PM

I would love to see nana back, but i like meta, like every hero have their own weak spot and a lot of you dont use it, like u think that xborg or dyrroth are op, they are not, kadita can kill xborg and lasley can kill dyrroth, and developers are improving this game everyday and give their best, if you dont like this, myb someone else like it in way it is, and balmond is good, i am not main but still he is good, idk who said that you cant play ruby as tank or supp, and diggie as mage, find way and unique build which will bring you victiry with certain build, like item that increase healing for 25% is great on kadita, magic penetration in percents is great against heros with high hp... Clint is great mm also, idk ehy peoples dony play him
Post time 2019-9-7 03:40 AM | Show all posts
many old heroes are getting buff in next update.
and cyclops meta is coming back.
so its not true that there is only few heroes in current meta and office don't think of old heroes.
Post time 2019-9-6 10:50 PM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-9-6 10:15 PM
I would love to see nana back, but i like meta, like every hero have their own weak spot an ...

Are u kdding ? balmond is vry vry bad unless u comment useless wthout usng blamond first thn u can sai balmond is good
Post time 2019-9-6 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Well they are recently been buffing some heroes, ive seen the new patch notes of the advanced server, i see that they are trying to buff cyclops and lancelot for example, who knows maybe they will release a huge balance patch before the next season as well.. (i don’t know anything this is just speculation)
 Author| Post time 2019-9-6 11:09 PM | Show all posts
I would love to see nana back, but i like meta, like every hero have their own weak spot an ...

TROLL..

ı stop to read your comment when i see balmond is good.
bye
Post time 2019-9-6 11:19 PM | Show all posts
Lolita-Grock-Khufra (Rarely Franco)
Harith-Esmeralda-Lylia-Lunox
Granger-Claude-Kimmy
XBorg-Chou-Guinevere

Thats all. Others are garbage.

Comments

hope you encounter decent players with old hero main.  Post time 2019-9-7 01:10 AM
Post time 2019-9-7 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2019-9-6 11:16 PM

Somehow i agree with buff old heroes rather than release new skins, slow but surely dev balance/buff/revamp old heroes, for example bruno and badang, before its epic to see bruno first pick in mythic ranked also in classic and now players choose bruno as MM on the team and also badang too. and like moderator said, in advanced server, they buff Lancelot, Alpha, Cyclops, hope Balmond will got rework or buff
Post time 2019-9-7 02:51 AM | Show all posts

When you said Balmond is good, you just remind me that Balmond has the lowest win rate among the tanks. So he is not good. I strongly suggest to buff his base hp and defence.

Comments

I am playing him as fighter on bot lane with marksman, with his lifesteal he act like tank but he will deal higher dmg, good with marksmans  Post time 2019-9-7 02:56 AM
Post time 2019-9-7 02:55 AM | Show all posts
Yes it should happen. I don't know why but even after more than 3 years of experience, Moonton is still stuck at balancing heroes. The only logic behind this is because it is intentional. I'm used to this business strategy as all other Chinese games are like this too, they just want profit, not fame.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-21 03:48 PM GMT+8