Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 558|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Share] Because players quit mlbb

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-6 04:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What is matchmaking problem ?

Problem is , there is no enough player for matchmaking.Thats why you match with different level players.

Mlbb lost almost half player this year.
Because of developers wrong strategies.. wrong meta.. unbalanced heroes.. new super op heroes .. useless old heroes.. bla bla

Mlbb kills oneself.

Post time 2019-9-7 01:15 AM | Show all posts
i agree with you. unbalanced hero new release hero are super op . old heros are going to be useless day by day & unfair matchmaking
Post time 2019-9-6 07:05 PM | Show all posts
You do have a point when 'since there are less players online you get matched up with different players'. But I would say that MLBB tries its best to get everything right. There are frequent updates on new patches and they have even improved it to a new version. If they just have to givr a deadly nerf on a new hero than its over for that cause no one will even try to use it and thats its called META for a certain heroes to be stronger than others.
@ozgunlu Mlbb releases skins every now and then but everyone do like it. If its a new skin for the hero you like alot many buy it. So i think its a fair trade.

Comments

Your wrong, There is an advanced server for that. You cannot just release a balanced hero out of the blue. It requires alot of testing and experience, thats why there are buffs and nerfs.  Post time 2019-9-6 10:44 PM
we dont want super op and we dont want useless new heroes.We want balanced heroes what mlbb developers cant do..  Post time 2019-9-6 09:39 PM
Post time 2019-9-6 06:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by ozgunlu at 2019-9-6 06:24 PM

True story...MLBB is not a MOBA game. They just make skin.
MLBB skin game

I'm just playing for Ruby.

Post time 2019-9-6 07:20 PM | Show all posts
most problem because of less player matchmaking is so random. it needs to be addressed properly.
Post time 2019-9-6 08:23 PM | Show all posts
this will always be a tough homework for developers to be able to keep this game survive from year to year, and I'm sure they will definitely do their best for this game especially matchmaking issues which are always the main factor
Post time 2019-9-7 01:24 AM | Show all posts
Not really though. A good Kagura can still reign triumph over Lunox and Esmeralda. Although I do agree with the matchmaking problem.
Post time 2019-9-7 01:28 AM | Show all posts
is there a right META?
i'm just curious, at least i can learn.
Post time 2019-9-7 04:39 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-9-7 04:42 PM | Show all posts
Mlbb lost almost half players this year?
From which data/statistics that you can show and prove that kind of your statement?

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 04:33 PM GMT+8