Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Naughty_Harley
Collapse the left

[Query] AFK should not get a star even teammate won the game

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-6 05:24 AM | Show all posts
its true. system should not give them any reward for going afk. i can imagine two situation. 1. he was having issues with mlbb latest version of the game and having crash, lag issue.

2. he most probably going afk for magic potion and zodiac stone reward. there is a rumour that if you go afk daily for one time, you will receive that reward to in game mail.

Comments

i understand  Post time 2019-9-10 04:38 AM
He have no issue on this. he lv 1 go mid get gank with tank and die together, lv 2 go bottom get gank n die. AFK after 2 dead due to no one save him.  Post time 2019-9-6 11:18 AM
Post time 2019-9-6 07:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-6 05:24 AM
its true. system should not give them any reward for going afk. i can imagine two situation. 1. he w ...

I don’t care it someone from winning team gets a star while they r afk.

It’s annoying when you lose a star on the losing team, because of a afk in your team.

That is a problem.
There is not enough protection for players who play legit but end up with baddies who afk
 Author| Post time 2019-9-6 11:15 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-6 05:18 AM
You clowns are concerned about a AFK winning star on a Victory.

The concern should be on the other  ...

if losing team not getting the -1 star when they lose because of afk, then any one of them could just afk when they feed too much and let other teammate keep their star.
Post time 2019-9-7 12:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-9-6 05:37 PM

I'm not totally agree sorry.
Sometimes happen things that we can't control when we go AFK.
For example, when I was in Germany I played mlbb every day and for 2 times I got AFK because Internet stops to work so this was my fault?? Guys you think I was happy going AFK ??
Another example, I played with friends and one of them was having crash 2 times, again guys you think he was happy going AFK??
Another one example, I was home playing and the light went off for 2 hours. So again AFK and I don't was so happy
You guys think just about punishment and can't dentifying with the problems of others.
I understand others have a negative behavior and they get AFK on purpose but in the end we are all different and with different problems

Comments

there is already punishment stop to ask again and again, one day will happen something with you too and we will see how you will feel  Post time 2019-9-9 08:20 PM
So why other players need to absorb your internet lost? if teammate win the game, you get no reward only. it is fair. why you think you can get a star reward while you afk even not intention.  Post time 2019-9-9 09:09 AM
Post time 2019-9-7 02:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Naughty_Harley replied at 2019-9-6 11:15 AM
if losing team not getting the -1 star when they lose because of afk, then any one of them could j ...

Why is it one of 4 teammates responsibility to sacrifice and go afk.
Terrible request IMO.

Moonton should offer the protection to my team.

Some of these replies man..I don’t have enough trees to smoke to understand what the fak they r saying.
Post time 2019-9-7 06:40 PM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-6 07:21 AM
I don’t care it someone from winning team gets a star while they r afk.

It’s annoying when you  ...

Agreed. We are already submitted higher punishment suggestion for afk in rank.
Post time 2019-9-7 11:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-9-7 06:40 PM
Agreed. We are already submitted higher punishment suggestion for afk in rank.

@BD007

TBh it doesn’t matter how much severe punishment you put on AFks, without protecting the “innocent” players in AFK guy’s team...it means nothing.

We get like few extra protection points when someone is flagged Afk.
That is not helping.

We lose a full star every time we lose a game with AFk.

Someone work really hard in battles to gain that one star.
Not to mention sometimes that one star takes you down to a lower division.

IMO teams with AFk should simply get shielded from losing a star.
And that afk should not only get credit score reductions but suspended from playing ranked for x number of hours.
Post time 2019-9-10 04:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RRQ_Jengkol at 2019-9-10 04:05 AM
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-7 11:34 PM
@BD007

TBh it doesn’t matter how much severe punishment you put on AFks, without protecting the  ...

I can see members of loosing teams goes afk towards the end of the match, should your suggestion implemented. Because some people will abuse this system. Imagine the following:

Fighter: Mage, quit the game, at least four of us will keep star
Mage: why me, I don't wanna loose star and credit
Fighter: i'll give you diamond
Tank: i will too
Marksman: four of us will
Mage: well, ok
Mage: don't go back on your words

Mage closed the game, wait for two hours, restart the game and check the status. Indeed, there is 12 credit score deduction. And six hours ban from ranked matches. And additional 400 diamonds.
Post time 2019-9-10 04:39 AM | Show all posts
AnnaStrasza replied at 2019-9-7 11:34 PM
@BD007

TBh it doesn’t matter how much severe punishment you put on AFks, without protecting the  ...

i also agree with banning from rank for a specific period of time. it was my initial thought and suggestion about afk punishment after i see same punishment for mcl.
Post time 2019-9-11 04:56 PM | Show all posts
i think mlbb devs should hire a hitman.
And if someone go to afk, they should kill him/her.
may be shoot his/her foot.

Comments

Trash talk LOL.... they shouldn't give a free star to AFK player. This is fair enough if adjust this.  Post time 2019-9-12 08:45 AM
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 02:15 PM GMT+8