Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 329|Reply: 24
Collapse the left

[Query] AFK should not get a star even teammate won the game

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-5 05:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How do i report such star system?
The story from draft pick, he is the s4 position and no ban any hero during his turn and auto pick hero after finish count down (and which he get lunox).
When we thought he is afk and suggest for invalid the game, he appear and press "we need a marksman" which mean he is not afk, that's fine.

After the game start, he afk at lv 2 after he get kill by enemy gank (Just around 3 min of the game). We are not able to invalid this match.
It is fine since we are in 2nd pick and we manage to get x borg and esme and we won the match eventually.

However when i check the status of this afk player, he gain a star without any contribution and left the stress to the team.
He should not get the star if he is afk and even it should be minus his star when the invalid game not valid.
Why does this system giving the star the player with AFK (he left game after 3 min).
I remember there is no reward for afk player but why he get the star? Deducting credit score is useless in this situation for such player.
The system should give no reward nor star for afk player in the winning team.
2.jpg
1.jpg
Post time 2019-9-5 06:42 PM | Show all posts
This is a good suggestion to make the game at least fair for those who try their best to win the game even with AFK players and AFK players that get rewarded for the win while doing nothing.
Post time 2019-9-5 07:48 PM | Show all posts
I gotta agree with you on this one. Not only should they be banned from matchmaking for a while, but they shouldn't be awarded a star over somebody else's hard work.

This is a good suggestion and I hope Moonton sees this and implement the changes.
Post time 2019-9-5 08:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
One the same accord, we should not be losing a star when we lose  a game because of an AFK player in our team.

What’s the motivation there?
We did our best but one loser baddie decided to troll and go afk.

Why are we getting penalized and losing the star?
Post time 2019-9-5 09:15 PM | Show all posts
Indeed.. Such lowlifes ahouldnt get any star if their team win..
Post time 2019-9-5 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2019-9-5 11:40 PM

Couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes when i get an afk in my team i don't feel like carrying the game anymore and this is one of the reasons some players troll, trashtalk on the game or even go afk themselves, it's exactly because of people being childish and going afk when they just don't agree on something.
So..again, i agree. They shouldn't win a star on our back and also punishment should be more hursh. For example, having to wait 5 minutes every time they want to play rank or something that can motivate them to be fair-play and respect others that want to enjoy their experience on the game.
Post time 2019-9-6 02:20 AM | Show all posts
Fully support this suggestion
Post time 2019-9-6 04:11 AM | Show all posts
I also often see history of someone like that, indeed it should be immediately corrected by the devs with adding severe penalties for anyone who AFK
I agree
Post time 2019-9-6 05:03 AM | Show all posts
I fully support this suggestion. Afks are spoiling the game for everyone.
Post time 2019-9-6 05:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You clowns are concerned about a AFK winning star on a Victory.

The concern should be on the other side.

The losing team with AFk should not lose their stars.

There is no default protection for team who is doing their job but loses because of one mdrfker troll.

I am requesting protection for losing team with AFK.
Adding more points doesn’t do shyt.

You still lose a star.
Totally unfair.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-18 11:41 PM GMT+8