Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 283|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Account] Facebook account was hacked and replaced with another

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-5 04:23 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My facebook account was hacked and it was replaced in game bind. Now someone else can also access my account and they are ruining my stats. Can u provide me the steps how to remove it? Recently that account was replaced with one new facebook account. I have been trying to report this in game as well and I have mailed but there is no response. Its been more than 10 days now. I expect some good service from the game support. Please help me I have spent a lot in this game.
my ign is ҽղѵվ | ᴋiʀito
Post time 2019-9-5 04:29 PM | Show all posts
Try reporting via Email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com
provide all information and proof about your account.. and please be patient to get a reply from them
Post time 2019-9-6 10:56 PM | Show all posts
I had a friend who got in the same problem as you. As everyone said send an email to that Gmail. You can also contact customer service for that. Hope you get it back^^
Post time 2019-9-5 11:57 PM | Show all posts
EnvyKirito replied at 2019-9-5 05:08 PM
Thanks for replying .What can be the proofs can u be specific? I have sent my payment order id and t ...

I just know that the best way to prove that you own that account is by sending them information like payments made on that account (such as diamonds you purchased/starlight etc), probably a bank extract.
They might aswell ask you some questions about the account like when you registered, heroes or skins that you own etc.
But then again, you should wait for an oficial answer from Customer Service, they're the only ones who can tell you what information you should provide them in order to help you out.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-5 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2019-9-5 10:33 PM

Thanks for replying .What can be the proofs can u be specific? I have sent my payment order id and the date i registered this game is it enough ? If not can u tell me what else can i provide?

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-9-5 04:29 PM
Try reporting via Email to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com
provide all information and proof about your  ...

I still have access to all other services like moonton vk and gmail of that account the only problem is the facebook'

Post time 2019-9-5 05:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-9-5 05:14 PM

You can go to ingame costumer service and there you have to choose account problem->fail to unbind platform account.fill out the fourm and the acc will be removed,then you can bind any acc again.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-6 12:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-7 04:45 PM
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-9-5 05:11 PM
You can go to ingame costumer service and there you have to choose account problem->fail to unbind p ...

I did what you said waiting for the reply
@shinee. Thanks fro the info I have provided the payment id dates and I hope they will respond soon.

Comments

nice,i removed my old gmail by doing this coz i forgot the password,hope you will to get a good result  Post time 2019-9-6 01:08 AM
Post time 2019-9-6 05:25 AM | Show all posts
contact this email address as soon as possible and explain the details
mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com
and wait for the reply.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-6 06:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2019-9-11 09:46 PM
BD007 replied at 2019-9-6 05:25 AM
contact this email address as soon as possible and explain the details

and wait for the reply.

still waiting
imAldric replied at 2019-9-6 10:56 PM
I had a friend who got in the same problem as you. As everyone said send an email to that Gmail. You ...

@imAldric
i did both no reply on the email yet and in game it said wait for the devs to reply . The only thing Im afraid is that i hope the hacker dont see the message and he binds another account before i do
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-23 12:09 AM GMT+8