Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 252|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Drastic changes to the jungle must be done!

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-5 10:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Jungler is a basically a non-existing role in this game. Everyone buy the jungler item, use retribution and gank around all the map like a jungler. So everyone jungle in this fucking game.

1. Jungle item should be only be allowed to buy when using retribution spell
2. Retribution spell should only be allowed when using the jungler emblems
3. Jungler monsters should be harder to kill and give less gold and exp to non-junglers

This way it would make jungler role to have sense in this game.
Post time 2019-9-5 08:59 PM | Show all posts
i'm against this idea 120%. The jungle emblem sucks. the jungle has already become harder to kill once before in one of the previous updates. and if it gave less gold to non jungle specialized heroes, then it would give all non jungling heroes a big disadvantage. limiting a lot of the heroes i would like to play
Post time 2019-9-5 12:33 PM | Show all posts
I like everything except rule #2. Mainly because lots of people use mage emblem or assassin, and the jungler talents are kinda bad???? But yea I do agree. I'm annoying at random marksmen stealing my jungle when I'm using a high carry early game hero, which needs early jungle more imo.
Post time 2019-9-5 12:23 PM | Show all posts
A lot of people don't use jungle emblem because they won't deal high dmg,  so doing that didn't do anything well, I know that some monas have that rule but this way is better
Post time 2019-9-5 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Completely agree with the suggestion. Although what you said is a bit insane. Because if retribution only allowed for jungle emblem, you basically nerf every assassin out there, both physical and magical and mid laner. I think hard jungle monster for non jungle emblem is better.
Post time 2019-9-5 07:05 PM | Show all posts
i agree with the first and third point but not with forcing the jungle item as some heroes does not necessarily need it and could use a better emblem( for example harley which would be better with the mage emblem instead of the jungle)+ i rarely see people using the jungle emblem forcing it would be bad.
Post time 2019-9-6 12:15 AM | Show all posts
I completely Disagree with it too. The jungle has already been buffed sometime ago which already made it veyr hard to solo Kill One monster. we were introduced to roaming items that really helped everyone especially the Tank and Support. However, I would love to see the Jungle Emblem buffed as its of now use at the moment.
Post time 2019-9-6 09:40 AM | Show all posts
well i dont know, this game was designed to last 10 minutes right? changes like this would make it similar to other games which last way more.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-6 11:34 AM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2019-9-6 09:40 AM
well i dont know, this game was designed to last 10 minutes right? changes like this would make it s ...

Designed to last 10 minutes? Who told you that? I play since Season 3...  Played S3-S7 then retired but all the matches took much longer. 15-30 minutes average. I was surprised when i came back to play in season 12 that the matches were ending so fast.
Post time 2019-9-6 12:01 PM | Show all posts
yunior597 replied at 2019-9-6 11:34 AM
Designed to last 10 minutes? Who told you that? I play since Season 3...  Played S3-S7 then retire ...

thats what they advertise in the app store, go to preview, fourth slide, the one with gord: "10 min matches. get your battle on"
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-23 05:57 PM GMT+8