Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 203|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Starlight privileges

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-9-5 10:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi

I bought the quarter pack two times by mistake last time so i had 180days of privilege.
So now my starlight privileges still has 61 days remaining but i did not receive Guinevere's starlight skin.
So what happened?

Thanks
Post time 2019-9-5 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-9-5 10:45 AM

privilege only gives you weekly starlight rewards,it does not means that you will get the starlight pass,so you will be able to collect weekly rewards until your privilege runs out.
 Author| Post time 2019-9-5 12:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-9-5 10:41 AM
privilege only gives you weekly starlight rewards,it does not means that you will get the starlight  ...

Doesnt make sense then. To get the privilege, one need to purchase the starlight member. Rule 1 states that purchase starlight members and obtain the exclusive permanent skin of the month.
Rule 9 states that buying the quarter card is the same as buying/renew the starlight member card 3 times.
So in this case i am still starlight member but did not receive the skin.

Comments

you will only get those things mention in privilege section,i recommend you to read it.  Post time 2019-9-5 03:19 PM
to get privilege you have to spend 10$ in a month ..its not that it can be brought only with starlight  Post time 2019-9-5 02:36 PM
Post time 2019-9-5 01:04 PM | Show all posts
If you bought the quarter card you will get the guini skin.If you didn't  then contact customer center with your id and server number and tell them your problem. They will look into it and send you the skin
Post time 2019-9-5 01:43 PM | Show all posts
If you bought 2 times by mistake. Just ask for refund. If you bought it via in-game with google play or appstore, you can report it as unwanted payment. If it's not succed, go to cs in-game and report your problem.
Post time 2019-9-5 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Normally it will take some time for quarter pack. Please wait 2-3 days more, if not receive then need to contact in game cs. Plus you can post these info here so that we can look at it.
Profile id and server id number
Proof of purchasing the starlight quarter pack.
game client version
Device model and os version
date when it occurred.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-23 12:13 AM GMT+8