Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1143|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Bruno damage better than Layla?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-31 12:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Before bruno revamp, Layla was the top#1 leading dps among all marksman. Now after bruno revamp his damage is rated as the top1# best damage dealer(mm category), now Layla is rated as top#2 wtf. Does this mean my favourite character has no place to be in meta? Or the developers are just trying to piiss us off. In this meta Layla is now 100% useless no kidding.

The reason we use Layla is because she was known as the best damage dealer and has close damage output to assasin category. Now in this meta Bruno has the best damage and also has both cc and mobility skills, well done the revamp was such a success. To be honest Layla does not need a revamp, you hear me? DOES NOT NEED A REVAMP, JUST MAKE HER THE TOP#1 DPS AND ITS DONE!!! STUPID GAME BALANCE.

Those who think Layla needs to remain as the top#1 best dps in marksman category just hit the support button. I also want to see some comments also.

Post time 2019-8-31 01:51 PM | Show all posts
Layla is not really the best damage dealer, she is the best in terms of range but even granger could outplay her..i think she needs alot of buff just like miya
Post time 2019-8-31 01:05 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2019-8-31 12:09 PM

Layla have wide range and bruno high damage with normal range, just need to stay behind tank and find best position in teamfight. Still layla is "The moving turret"
Post time 2019-8-31 01:07 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-8-31 01:05 PM
Layla have wide range and bruno high damage with normal range, just need to stay behind tank and fin ...

Well said, cant agree more
Post time 2019-8-31 01:30 PM | Show all posts
Before bruno revamp, Layla was the top#1 leading dps among all marksman.

I am so confused.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-31 01:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Guys im really sad about this balance. According to my prediction, Layla is never getting a revamp, never. Thus, the only way she gets reputation is only in her damage. She needs to return as the top1# dps in marksman category else her discrimination will never be eradicated.

Here is the fact, people recognise my favourite character as the top1# mm dps dealer but after bruno revamp her discrimination increased as the people knew she is no more in the top#1. The developers went to far and made my favourite character totally useless in this meta.

Let me make it clear.
After Bruno revamp, he is rated as the top#1 mm dps dealer and has both cc and mobility. Layla's position is totally eradicated by this revamp.
Post time 2019-8-31 01:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2019-8-31 01:56 PM

Ya i can agree on that.but,i think rework on Layla is on its way,so have patience,all heroes will be balanced according to the meta
 Author| Post time 2019-8-31 01:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Gunslinger03 at 2019-9-1 03:59 AM
RohitBK201 replied at 2019-8-31 01:53 PM
Ya i can agree on that.but,i think rework on Layla is on its way

She only needs more fire power, i wonder why the devs taking so long to do it? I don't recommend a rework.
Post time 2019-8-31 01:59 PM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-8-31 01:56 PM
She only need more fire power, i wonder why the devs taking so long to do it? I don't recommend a  ...

I guess they are focusing in mlbb vr2.0 to be better so i guess we just have to wait
 Author| Post time 2019-8-31 02:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-8-31 01:51 PM
Layla is not really the best damage dealer, she is the best in terms of range but even granger could ...

I understand, but it really irritates me to see other mm dealing more damage though same level and gold amount equipped with a BOOT as first item. I build berserker fury as my first item and those meta mm still has more damage with only a BOOT and one half made equipment, Wtf is this? Seriously.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-21 01:16 AM GMT+8