Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 177|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] My Sincerest Request to Devs

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-27 07:12 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I personally hope that you will consider my STRONG request to NERF Miya. I have been a strong supporter of MLBB.

Dear All my buddy and forum members,

Please help to give me a sincere vote in order to grant my wish so DEVs will consider to NERF Miya.

Thank you all.
Post time 2019-8-27 07:35 PM | Show all posts
Im so sorry but im seeing nothing OP with Miya. She is balanced, and due to her weak self in the early game, Moontoon gave her monstrous side during the late game to make it fair.
Post time 2019-8-27 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Maybe you've encountered a full build Miya that's why you think she needs a nerf..but she's fine the way she is..you can kill her easy early game since she's not that mobile and harass her to deny her farm which makes her harder to build items..therefore, she won't be that strong.

Comments

shhhh, dont tell them how to stop miya farm la. or else i cant play her anymore. hahaha  Post time 2019-8-28 11:06 AM
Post time 2019-8-27 09:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2019-8-27 08:16 PM

Miya can shine only when she is have 3 core items, in early games she is weak, lack of mobility, and need more farming. Same as irithel, in late game, they are unstopable with full build. So in early games, assasins must disturb their farming and gank, thats the way mm will not gain more gold and ended up with feeding, you can ask @kingzvvd how weak miya it is.
Post time 2019-8-27 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Miya is late game hero, and she needs tons of farm to become op, nerfing her is like puting oil in fire, i dont evenm see her in ranked anymorew, he have great ultimate and first abillity but i would change 2nd ability, or buff it, it takes so much time to stun someone, but in my opinion miya is perfectly balanced now
Post time 2019-8-28 12:39 AM | Show all posts
I dont think this hero needs a nerf... Early/ mid game she is very weak and could be shut down easily, and if she didnt have a good start early game she won't cause problems late game, so yea I'm against nerfing her
Post time 2019-8-28 08:51 AM | Show all posts
Just tell me some good reason why miya needs nerf? Please bro.
Post time 2019-8-28 03:41 PM | Show all posts
lol, you can kill miya with helcurt, gusion, selena, lancelot in a second.
Post time 2019-8-28 05:08 PM | Show all posts
Nerf Miya? It's going to start a fire storm like the time Moonton decided to nerf Layla XD
Post time 2019-8-28 07:23 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion miya is just fine,if she needs something is mobility,she is very squishy and one combo dead from an assasin
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-21 10:49 PM GMT+8