Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1813|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Query] Speedy version

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-27 05:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I want to know is this version already offically released or not? Is it for advanced server only or original server?

I saw some people already used it. I checked about speedy version from in-game banner, it didn't direct me to download this new version. Where can I find it? Even it hasn't released in playstore yet.

I'm still using original version right now, and when I checked my file size, it already reached 3.67 GB. Wtf!

Actually it didn't bother me at all with that amount of size on my device. But seriously? 3.67 GB just doesn't make sense for this game only.

Should I re-install the game, and replace with speedy version, or I should stay with current version? I know there's some links to download this speedy version, but I don't want to download it if it's not from legit source.
Post time 2019-8-27 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Speedy version is a minor update that just came out today (for both android & iOS if i'm not mistaken).
This speedy version has shorter game loading time (60% faster) and some changes on the game fonts as well.
It also comes with a pretty cool rewards if you update to this version which can be claim from event tab in the game.
Full Beta 2.0 Client on the other hand is already available to download for quite sometime now but only for android users in the mean time.
Please check this "Thread" for download links and the things you need to know for this particular version of the game.
Post time 2019-8-27 05:51 PM | Show all posts
Because you saved some reply and did not delete it. It will be automatically hidden when new update comes. I suggest you to clean reinstall. 1.4.08 is latest version and its 2.06 gb total. And for using latest version before everyone else, you need to become beta tester. MLBB has such an option last year. those who registered they get update before anyone else.
Post time 2019-8-27 06:09 PM | Show all posts
I would 100% recommend you to update it as the perfomance and gameplay is hugely improved.
It is officially available through app store/ Google Play right now. And finally, I don't think that reinstalling the game will reduce the amout of storage its using but you can try to do it if you need.
Post time 2019-8-27 06:12 PM | Show all posts
yes, i was surprise i take you up for 3GB above. i delete MLBB and redownload it two days ago. and i check again on my storage it is 2.06GB now.

maybe you can try out the way as BD007 said.
Post time 2019-8-27 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Game font is really bad.
Post time 2019-8-27 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Yeah its already official release in PlayStore, if you are using original ml, you just need to update it in PlayStore. And this client can be used in original server. You can re install to make game more fresh or just update it.
Post time 2019-8-27 10:48 PM | Show all posts
The old version has been replaced with speedy version and it's correct on Original server, try updating it now and feel the difference
Post time 2019-8-27 11:37 PM | Show all posts
Update it to speedy version, i have now much better ping, from 80ms i got 40 ms now, you will se difference :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 07:11 PM GMT+8