Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 564|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Movement Bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-24 09:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have recently encountered a bug last week where I couldnt move from time to time, I just get stuck. My character suddenly respond to the movement wheel. It's causing me a lot of trouble I can't play efficiently and my Credit Score drops due to players reporting me AFK or Poor Performance. My Internet is very good, my ping/ms is always green. I never experience lag, I have cleared my cache and I redownloaded the game. Nothing works. Please help.
Post time 2019-8-24 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Did it happen after the game update?  try report it to CS in game with proof of your screenshot or video gameplay
Post time 2019-8-24 09:58 AM | Show all posts
needs proof.
i need these information.
your profile id and server id. the time you faced bug and any way to trigger the bug.
the battle result history of that bug.
thanks.

Post time 2019-8-24 11:09 AM | Show all posts
This happened to my cousin once. Idk the cause but he could move again after a few seconds. It seems that on your end it is more severe
Post time 2019-8-24 01:42 PM | Show all posts
agree to this post im also lagging in game sometimes restarting itself since the update of the new version to 1.4.06 and same problem as to new update of 1.4.07 same problem lagging in gameplay and sometimes restarting itself even though i did nothing on my phone
Post time 2019-8-24 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Do you have video, and contact costumer service, but obly with evidence
Post time 2019-8-30 11:06 AM | Show all posts
Without those information i can not proceed further. Extremely sorry but these are the new rules.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 03:27 PM GMT+8