Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 259|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Is devs really care about opinion ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-24 04:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For the next 2 month i'll be watching this list and if less than 4 of this opinion doesn't get into the game ,  then maybe everyone will quit mlbb

1. Remove slow effect from kimmy skill and disable kimmy from using ice queen wand passive.
2.Please nerf lunox , or rework lunox to something weaker .
3.Remove slow from xborg so escaping xborg ultimate is possible , and nerf xborg true damage
4. Increase aurora and eudora magic penetration.
5. Make pharsa shoot 3 bomb during ultimate (1 can be aimed, the rest is auto lock to enemy)
6. Throw harith , esmeralda, gusion , and grock to trash can .
Post time 2019-8-24 11:06 AM | Show all posts
The trash can is quivalent to the ban corner. But Gusion isn't a threat, same for Grock. Harith is falling off too. Will his reign finally be over?
Post time 2019-8-24 07:10 AM | Show all posts
Stun pharsa and stio ultimate, lunox is nit that op now, i agree with increasing magic pen for eudora, but no for aurora, harith is nerfed, gusion cant deal that dmg with high cc team, esme is well problem but u can aleays to ban her, same thing is going on with grock, and heros with any type of dash can easily run from xborg so its not so big deal, heri with burst dmg xounter him
Post time 2019-8-24 08:53 AM | Show all posts
Wait, most of them even not ban-worthy. Even Lunox now free from ban. Tho I agree Harith is still OP, even with nerf on every patch. But I don't agree with Eudora and Aurora, they're burst mage with high damage already. They only need a tank to babysit them
Post time 2019-8-24 10:05 AM | Show all posts
i agree most of the suggestion ( although some of them are ridiculous like remove slow effect from kimmy and xborg). but how come mlbb official through harith, gusion, grock to trash can? suggestion should be thoughtful and meaningful, not the opposite.
Post time 2019-8-24 02:41 PM | Show all posts
1. I think diffrent nerfs are okay to kimmy but that is not really the best way imo
2. Lunox is not that good anymore (there are better mages) she is only a 1 target lock and u can counter her by cc
3. Agreed, hes gonna be observed and balanced after
4. I don’t think thats needed but i can certainly see why people want aurora and eudora to be good
5. Sounds OP but i like the idea so why not haha
6. There are too many harith, esma, gusion, grock makns currently. Delete them and the game will be in a worse position
Post time 2019-8-24 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Not bad, but nice suggestions too
I don't think it can be implemented simultaneously in next updates, maybe in a few updates
Post time 2019-8-26 11:30 AM | Show all posts
wei, loving baby !! you are back ?? why this time different opinion ??

if MLBB not changing the request you made why people want to quit ??

first of all you are the one first posted and say BYE BYE to everyone, why come back with more nonsense comment.
maybe your comment from 1 to 5 can be discuss. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU to ask mlbb to throw harith , esmeralda, gusion , and grock (just because you cant counter them or cant play them)

Come on crying baby. raise up some good point or request. here they all welcome all comment and request but think before you post something and talk.
dont make yourself a laughing stock (i m the laughing stock now because always go against you) hahahah
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-16 02:48 PM GMT+8