Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 645|Reply: 42
Collapse the left

What's up Awesome People

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-23 10:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
so i started playing the game almost 5 months agao and got to legend but stayed stuck there :( . now my goal is to get to mythic .
glad to meet you all and looking forward to have a great team to play with :)
Post time 2019-8-30 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Everyone is welcomed here .
 Author| Post time 2019-8-24 10:55 AM | Show all posts

morning buddy
Post time 2019-8-23 03:09 PM | Show all posts
The key to get to mythic is teammwork. I got to mythic as a tank, only tank and always solo. I just babysit the marksman or the assassin early game, help jungle whenever possible, try to give teammates last hit on minions, say “ultimate not ready” or “ultimate is ready”, join the fights, always check the mini map, check the game data to see who has more money in both teams, also the weakest one (easiest kill), play one or two more games with strangers if we won.
As a marksman, mage, assassin, its harder to get to mythic when solo. You are not only fighting the enemy team, you are fighting your own team! They all want the buff, they all want “I will be solo this lane” they all yell “request back up” if ganked or realized they cant fight against 2 enemies, and insult you if they day. Its hard. I recommend showing you numbers in the draft in rank, so people not only trust you but support you. You should do the same if there is a better marksman than you, you will need to change to fighter or tank, so practice those roles as well in classic and be ready to play them in rank (as a support, helping your better marksman or assassin or mage).
I cant play with anyone here cause I live in Japan and there is lag :(
 Author| Post time 2019-8-23 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-8-23 10:43 AM
3 months? Wow thats really quick

Thank you

i have been stuck in legend for 2 months now though ;(

hope i can escape it soon , how about you hows ur game ?

Post time 2019-8-23 10:52 AM | Show all posts
SeaWalker replied at 2019-8-23 10:49 AM
Thank you

i have been stuck in legend for 2 months now though ;(

Ive reached mythic for a few seasons.. But lately im not so spirited for it.. Idk its been really hard for the past 2 seasons for me.. So hahaha lets say i currently just play for the fun of it.. xD
Post time 2019-8-23 10:52 AM | Show all posts
Welcome to the official MLBB Community Forums! You can achieve your goal as I can see.

Good luck on your way to Mythic buddy! :)
 Author| Post time 2019-8-23 10:18 AM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-8-23 10:14 AM
Welcome to forum, dont hesitate to ask anything. Currrently iam mythic and i always being carry by  ...

thank you so much for replying . i started playing the game and got to legend in less than 3 months which is pretty cool . i mostly play mages and tanks in different lanes.

I play solo q always ( my last game our team had 4 mages and we still won lol ) so i came here to find a good team to play with and if not i will at least meet awesome people like you :)

Comments

Maybe in that 3 months, i still in master haha, need almost 1 year to reach mythic.  Post time 2019-8-23 10:23 AM
Post time 2019-8-23 10:14 AM | Show all posts

Welcome to forum, dont hesitate to ask anything. Currrently iam mythic and i always being carry by other players
Post time 2019-8-23 10:43 AM | Show all posts
SeaWalker replied at 2019-8-23 10:18 AM
thank you so much for replying . i started playing the game and got to legend in less than 3 month ...

3 months? Wow thats really quick
 Author| Post time 2019-8-23 10:54 AM | Show all posts
Vymonchyyy replied at 2019-8-23 10:52 AM
Ive reached mythic for a few seasons.. But lately im not so spirited for it.. Idk its been really  ...

LOL because of solo Q i had to play the game for fun or i will have a heart attack . so please do add me up if you want to catch few fun games
 Author| Post time 2019-8-23 10:56 AM | Show all posts
Savior- replied at 2019-8-23 10:52 AM
Welcome to the official MLBB Community Forums! You can achieve your goal as I can see.

Good luck o ...

first , cool profile pic
second , thank you so much for the encouragement . i will do my best buddy
Post time 2019-8-23 10:56 AM | Show all posts
i believe if you focus on your main roles and improve your playing skill by listen to others advise and also watching more youtube replay, it is not an impossible.

i started play MLBB since March and reach Legend on July. but right now i m stuck on Legend without going any further up. keep win, lose, win and lose.

i am changing my role to Aurora soon and hope it can change and bring me to mythic

By the way congrate and welcome @SeaWalker

Comments

actually there are many pro miya on mythic, just that we need a good team to carry together. a good tank and fighter is needed  Post time 2019-8-23 11:30 AM
You can reach mythic if miya will get buff or rework haha, i recommend aurora, she can CC any assasins and burst them.  Post time 2019-8-23 11:19 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-15 05:09 AM GMT+8