Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1771|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Grock bug and Hanzo bug

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-22 08:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Not sure if it happens in classic to, but in brawl me and a friend got trapped in the enemy grock´s wall. We didnt even touched the wall, we were at the left of the wall very close to it but it didnt touched us. We couldnt move during the whole duration of the freaking wall and got killed because of it. We could use skills and basic attacks but couldnt move.

And the same when i was playing hanzo in brawl, like it happend when hanzo just got released, after killing my spirit my body got transported where the spirit died, not the other way around, close to the enemy base. Of course, i died and we lost the game because of that.
Post time 2019-8-22 09:04 AM | Show all posts
The Hanzo bug is sounds brutal haha
Post time 2019-8-22 03:12 PM | Show all posts
The game is great! I am having issues with VS Seeker rematches. I understand that not all trainer's pokemon will level up. But there are a trainers that I know for a fact get stronger pokemon eventually.
Post time 2019-8-22 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Yeah, happens. it's normal in-game, i'm a grock main and it happens to my teammates sometimes.
Post time 2019-8-22 09:34 AM | Show all posts
For hanzo sometimes its happen in classic and rank too in past, idk what about now, did this bug come again or not.
Post time 2019-8-22 02:06 PM | Show all posts
Can you provide the screenshot or at least the battle history screenshot?
I faced grock wall bug. But hanzo one is new for me.
Post time 2019-8-22 04:12 PM | Show all posts
Send ss or videi of that bug
Post time 2019-8-22 10:17 PM | Show all posts
why not try reporting this bug to CS in game?  so that it can be fixed quickly in a few time
Post time 2019-8-23 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Grock's wall bug is pretty common especially when there's Fanny around. It's kinda hilarious to see them hopelessly spinning around and cannot move.
Post time 2019-8-30 11:05 AM | Show all posts
Please provide all the necessary information mentioned in this thread.
https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... &extra=page%3D1
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-1 02:36 PM GMT+8