Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 548|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Please Fix the bug on Kagura

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-21 02:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good day, please fix the bug issue on Kagura's Yin yang Overturn because after a small update on my MLBB I just noticed that its seems the bug just also came back and ruining my gameplay.
Post time 2019-8-21 10:38 PM | Show all posts
I can't know if it's a bug or not because I can't see it, if it's a bug u must report it to CS in game with Gameplay & ID Battle Video
Post time 2019-8-21 05:16 PM | Show all posts
Are you maybe talking about how when you teleport to your umbrella while Ying Yang Overturn is active and the link breaks? That's a really annoying 'bug' that I experience a lot (idk if its intended or just a bug).
Post time 2019-8-21 06:11 AM | Show all posts
can you please explain the bug and provide a video or screenshot of the bug? otherwise we can't proceed further.
Post time 2019-8-21 05:37 AM | Show all posts
Pls provide any evidence of that bug
Post time 2019-8-21 04:21 AM | Show all posts
It would be great if you could get a footage to explain more the bug like a video of it happening
Post time 2019-8-21 01:56 PM | Show all posts
what bug? pls provide a video or something.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-21 09:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-8-21 05:16 PM
Are you maybe talking about how when you teleport to your umbrella while Ying Yang Overturn is activ ...

Exactly:( that sh*t is pretty annoying

Comments

Idk the exact cause but maybe it has something to do with your position while teleporting to your umbrella. Either way, it's a common but unseen bug that many players are unaware of.  Post time 2019-8-22 06:02 PM
Post time 2019-8-26 07:24 AM | Show all posts
Please provide video of the bug, your profile id number, server id number, device model and os version, game client version, when did you face the bug and how to trigger this bug. Thanks.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-19 06:35 PM GMT+8