Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 728|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Shop] Gusion's KOF skin is kinda...

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-15 09:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by titan666 at 2019-8-15 03:29 PM

Yesterday MLBB announced their new collaboration skin with KOF. I already watched the trailer and I'm kinda disappointed with Gusion's skin.

It's not about the look. This K' skin is pretty cool. But I'm not satisfied with his moves kinda imposed to fit Gusion skill set which is looking weird.

I don't have any problem with Aurora & Dyrotth skin. Their skill set are lil bit closer to some moves of their KOF skin.
But Gusion.. Throw flaming dagger..?? Wtf?! If you know K' moves in KOF game, it's not supposed to be like that. It's supposed to be chain fire combo. It's similar like Iori's combo.
K'fire
k-fire.gif
K'upper
k-upper.gif
K'beatdown
k'beatdown.gif
ssk'.jpg

I know Gusion has a lot of users. If it's for marketing reason, it's just ridiculous. You know KOF characters are mostly close combatant, why Moonton didn't choose a hero which is type of fighter to fit the skin??

Post time 2019-8-15 10:52 AM | Show all posts
ya, i agree with you as well. i am a fan of KOF and played KOF since KOF 97. gusion is actually not compatible with K'. by right chou or dyrotth is the one have more similarity to K'
most of KOF character doesn't use item except Whip / Billy.
Post time 2019-8-15 11:44 AM | Show all posts
At first it seems like K' has a more similar playstyle to Chou compared to Gusion, but I ain't complaining. Not a lot of KOF characters fit the playstyle of ML's heroes.
Post time 2019-8-15 12:12 PM | Show all posts
yes indeed, because gusion used blades makes dev change it slightly different from the original KOF 'K' .. When compared to the original, maybe it's a little weird.  because gusion is assasin/mage not a fighter
Post time 2019-8-15 01:20 PM | Show all posts
Idk to me it looks great
 Author| Post time 2019-8-15 01:24 PM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2019-8-15 10:52 AM
ya, i agree with you as well. i am a fan of KOF and played KOF since KOF 97. gusion is actually not  ...

In my opinion, ML heroes which have potential to fit KOF characters are Natalia & Badang. They're melee hero, I think their skill set can be suitable for some of KOF characters.
About weapon, well mostly KOF characters didn't use weapon. If they choose Natalia which has claws, they can remove it and make it barehand like they did to Karina Leona's skin right? I think there are some KOF characters which has similarity with Natalia, and  Badang the ironfist can be Terry bogard.. for example.
Post time 2019-8-15 02:20 PM | Show all posts
I personally love the skin honestly, but yeah maybe they will edit stuff before release who knows
Post time 2019-8-15 03:02 PM | Show all posts
To be honest... I like the skin
Post time 2019-8-15 03:16 PM | Show all posts
I see most of the user agree with this. I am kof fan as well. If we look closely, the previous kof bingo skins were a bit different. The skill set was changed entirely to match with original kof character. it is also a bit strange on k skill set. I do not think this is the final version. i am moving this to suggestion sub section. Thanks.
Post time 2019-8-15 04:57 PM | Show all posts
yeah, I like the skin, the model looks cool and it kinda fits gusion. But the animations are different yeah, They shouldn't have chosen gusion, but you know gusion is blowing up as an assassin and a lot of people are using him as their main, so ml gave him a new skin too!
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-12 08:53 AM GMT+8