Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 706|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Share] The road to mythic

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-15 07:14 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-8-15 03:17 PM | Show all posts
All you can do is complain. You have so much problem with this game just leave the game and get a life. Bye.

Comments

Speech 100  Post time 2019-8-16 02:53 AM
ahahahahah gg xD  Post time 2019-8-16 01:23 AM
Post time 2019-8-15 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2019-8-15 03:31 PM

First PickMeta Slave Noobs: I want to use Harith 0%, 10 matches.Me: No gay
Noobs: He OP heroes. (Then he auto pick Harith)
Me: (Insert Facepalm)

Result: LOSE game because to depend on META without good skill.

I read all your old complaint thread with video. Btw all vid you watch already outdated 1-2 year ago.
Post time 2019-8-15 04:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Xborg is OP because many players don’t yet understand how this hero works.
This is just a case of “new hero”.

Few weeks...just wait...xborg will be just another troll hero.

Remember when zilong or Gusion used to be OP?

Also any dumb hero can be OP in the hands of a skilled player.
Even Layla.
Remember that.

Comments

In late game, layla also known as "The moving turret" :->  Post time 2019-8-15 07:58 PM
Post time 2019-8-15 09:32 AM | Show all posts
@zanboracks bro, actually i have nothing to go after you or anything.
do you feel happy everyday being negative ? is just a game and playing game is to let us feel relax and release stress
by the way, in forum is for all of us to share information and asking for advise but not keep complaining.

i realize that every of your post is just about complaining and complaining, you dont feel boring but we all feel pity of you. (dont misunderstand my words, i m not scolding you but just sharing with you)

actually i believe you are a good guy but just being cover up by your own anger. try to breath 3 times and relax bro. we all play MLBB is for fun. MLBB didnt force you to buy diamond or spend money. but they are fcking smart by using attractive and luring skill to make players spend money. (this is marketing) a business world.

by the way, i also curious how old are you as well. just calm down chill and relax. START TO LEARN TO BE POSITIVE. no offend on this ok.

Comments

I will change somethimg by complaining.I also like criticize a game.It is my job :) .I m writing in many forum.Not only this game  Post time 2019-8-15 05:06 PM
Post time 2019-8-15 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Actually to be honest, as for me it doesn't mean that the banner says that you can win already. I've encountered many X.Borg in my ranked matches and it really depends on the player skills if he/she is really good at that hero plus even you're good you can still be nuked down by many high skill damage like Lilya.

I would agree to you if Moonton created X.Borg then you can upgrade and increase the HP,DMG, etc.. by using Diamonds that is definitely a pay to win game.
Post time 2019-8-15 07:34 AM | Show all posts
So how do i explain this...don’t take these banners and titles too seriously?
Post time 2019-8-15 10:44 AM | Show all posts
omg, idk what to say. Its just a banner.
Post time 2019-8-15 11:42 AM | Show all posts
X.Borg is overpowered yes, but this game is team-oriented. Even using the most powerful heroes won't guarantee you Mythic rank. This is just a banner to encourage you to buy X.Borg, nothing else. You don't need to be a conspiracy theorist to understand that simple fact.
Post time 2019-8-15 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Do you believe that banner?  haha not bad..
easy to mythic it depends on how you play, not only based on new OP heroes ... many players are easy to mhytic cause their favorite hero and playing is very good
don't believe in myths
Post time 2019-8-15 01:19 PM | Show all posts
Its just a pic ...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 03:54 PM GMT+8