Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 356|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] im sick of doing all the work and not getting rewarded for it

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-15 06:22 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
because assist timer is too short

so often i enter a fight i do 80-90% of enemy hp and either i run away cus he is about to get help or i have no cooldowns or i die and then a teammate comes and hits one time and i don't even get credit for it and it makes me want to kill myself in real life
no money and shit kda because for some reason assist window is so incredibly short? in every other game its at least 3x as long as it is here and for a good reason
in here i land my entire burst then the enemy runs away and 11 sec after my teammate hits him one time and he gets all the gold and all the credit which is just stupid
Post time 2019-8-15 06:33 AM | Show all posts
assist time has been increased in the latest patch already. if that's not enough we can request to think of increasing the time again. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-8-15 09:59 AM | Show all posts
@fgdfgdfsad yes, i also agree with your feedback but as what BD007 said, the time have been increased on the latest update patch.

sometime we do feel frustrated when your team mate got your kill but sometime you need to understand as well, they are trying to help or sometime is all about the time frame. try to put yourself into the other team mate feel. this is a team work game.

the more you played and the higher rank you go, you will never want to post this problem as without a proper team play, you will never going to achieve a higher rank.

this is not a rambo game, solo all the way. you need team work and help. some players just intend want to get the highest kill in the game but end of losing the entire game. i rather we win the game but not getting the most kill which most of the top players are doing
Post time 2019-8-15 10:41 AM | Show all posts
Using aldous ult you will got illegal assist, even kill if enemy killed by minion or creeps

Comments

But i love this bug, lmao.  Post time 2019-8-15 12:24 PM
indeed aldous & helcurt often occur bugs on his ult  Post time 2019-8-15 11:54 AM
Illegal assists like Aldous and Helcurt ult shouldn't even exist tbh, they don't even deal any damage. Only reveal them which is not really helpful if they are in the midst of battle.  Post time 2019-8-15 11:38 AM
i hate aldous becauses always aiming me, as miya can easily killed by aldous in early and mid game. hahahha.  Post time 2019-8-15 11:15 AM
 Author| Post time 2019-8-15 11:17 AM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2019-8-15 09:59 AM
@fgdfgdfsad yes, i also agree with your feedback but as what BD007 said, the time have been increase ...

im already in legend elo
I don't care about the kill-steal i just want my assist. Is this new patch already in the game or still not on. Cus if its already in then its not enough..
Post time 2019-8-15 11:40 AM | Show all posts
ML is very fast paced unlike other MOBAs which have significantly longer match lengths. Although I can feel your frustration, the assist window isn't much of a problem. You can request for a longer one using Customer Service in the Suggestion tab.
Post time 2019-8-15 11:59 AM | Show all posts
is that a bug?  You can get assists when you attack the enemy until he is dying.. but if you leave before the enemy dies cause of your teammates ... you will not get assists
Post time 2019-8-15 01:18 PM | Show all posts
I ahree with you :D
Post time 2019-8-15 01:40 PM | Show all posts
Just use YSS, Helcurt, Angela. You got your assist. Easy peasy
Post time 2019-8-15 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Easy assists, Use aldous haha. Well yeah Moonton is giving the chance for supports to make an appearance, so they increased it in the last patch, but i see that you're using a support incorrectly, Supports should not solo, they should be with a teammate, and if you're already with a teammate that's when you get an assist, by helping with heal, damage or cc.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-12 09:17 AM GMT+8