Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 130|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Query] Make MLBB related website

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-15 12:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I'm planning to build a MLBB related website with news, guides, tips, builds and some trivias.
I know that there are MLBB related websites that already exists but ofcourse these sites can't cover everything.

The reasons why I want to do this are:
1. I want to develop my content writing skills
2. I want to have my own website
3. ???
4. Profit

But upon reading the Terms it really is intimidating:

All materials that are part of the Service (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement) are protected by law from unauthorized use. The entire contents of the Service are copyrighted under the United States copyright laws and/or similar laws of other jurisdictions.
Moonton grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited scope license to use the Service solely for the purpose of viewing and using the applicable Services and for no other purpose whatsoever. Your license to use the Services is limited by these Terms.

Am I right to assume that I'm not allowed to use any of the MLBB images or information in a site with Google Ads unless I get written permission from them?

Post time 2019-8-15 07:56 PM | Show all posts
yes, just mail Moonton and get the permission first. Then go ahead and achive your goal.
Post time 2019-8-15 06:06 AM | Show all posts
Yep,
Like BD007 said, you’ll have to mail first and get written permission
Post time 2019-8-15 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Well if you want profit try recording your gameplay on other platforms if u are good
Post time 2019-8-15 01:26 AM | Show all posts
its true.
you can't make profit but can use them.
although i totally understand running a website needs fund.
can send mail to this address
mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com . and see the reply.
Post time 2019-8-15 01:53 AM | Show all posts
good spirit bro, just send this request to Moonton via email
 Author| Post time 2019-8-15 03:02 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-15 01:26 AM
its true.
you can't make profit but can use them.
although i totally understand running a website ne ...

Thank you for your response. It seems that's the only route I can take.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-15 03:04 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-15 01:35 AM
Well if you want profit try recording your gameplay on other platforms if u are good

Thank you for your suggestion. Sadly I'm still not that good but will think ways to earn.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-15 03:06 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-8-15 01:53 AM
good spirit bro, just send this request to Moonton via email

Thanks! Yeah seems that's the only way.

Comments

Yaa.. Good luck!  Post time 2019-8-15 03:36 AM
Post time 2019-8-15 09:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by kingzvvd at 2019-8-15 12:13 PM

there are many websites related to MLBB. they all doing that as a guide to the public. they will setup their own website without the proper written acknowledgement from MLBB because moonton wont be suing you for some small reason.

most of the web developers are doing a website guide and earning money from the ads people are putting on their web to generate income. because when your website start to have tremendous traffic in, the people will look for you for online advertisement

if you are not modifying or making negative impact comment, i believe moonton have no time for all this. since there are so many website about MLBB which not belong to moonton
Post time 2019-8-15 11:37 AM | Show all posts
There isn't any wrong in making a website if it means no harm to MLBB, as long as credit is given and permission is ensured. But of course, don't always think about profit. Making a website that can help people should be your priority here. I can help a little with making the website if you like.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 07:23 AM GMT+8