Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 89|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Prevent new heroes from rank matches.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-14 11:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Simple.

People keep complaining that new heroes are always over-powered so why not for the first 2 weeks after any new hero was released, the hero will not be accessible in rank matches. In this 2 weeks, Moonton can gather data from classic matches and make some adjustment to the new hero before letting it accessible in rank matches.
Post time 2019-8-15 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Why i disagree?
Also pretty simple, ranked stats are needed as well. People tend to play classic for fun and would make the stats inaccurate. I think for nerf/buffing ranked should be the only deciding factor

Comments

totally agree, classic is for fun and the data will never be accurate  Post time 2019-8-15 09:59 AM
Post time 2019-8-15 01:29 AM | Show all posts
Every team can ban 2 heros, use it smartly, classic matches are not rlz showin everythign, they dont tryhhard
Post time 2019-8-15 01:39 AM | Show all posts
maybe some people who complain are those keep lose sterak .. cause every ranked game meets new OP heroes and it always loses ..
Post time 2019-8-15 06:35 AM | Show all posts
i suggested similar idea before.
mine is a bit different.
any hero new or old needs to complete minimum 50 matches before picking in rank. less than 50 you can't pick. but user suggested 20 matches. thats also fine. thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-8-15 10:02 AM | Show all posts
that is the reason for the banning mode in rank game. in rank mode now, the 2 new heroes always being ban and it is good as well for the other players that their hero being ban always such as guine / esme / harith / lunox / kimmy.
Post time 2019-8-15 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Classic data isn't very accurate. Ranked data tells more about which hero has highest ban-pick rate, winrate and popularity. What they should've done in the first place is to not make the hero so damn overpowered. What was the waiting time in Advanced Server for if they did nothing?
 Author| Post time 2019-8-15 01:17 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2019-8-15 12:09 AM
Why i disagree?
Also pretty simple, ranked stats are needed as well. People tend to play classic for ...

So rank stats from Advanced Server aren't enough? What a waste of server.
Post time 2019-8-15 02:18 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-8-15 01:17 PM
So rank stats from Advanced Server aren't enough? What a waste of server.

Well,
They do balance sometimes in the advanced server, but the original server is 100% better because not only people from asia can access the original server, and that way you can get also region based stats. But ranked in advanced server is also used to check
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 07:44 AM GMT+8