Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 428|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] What kind game is it ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-14 10:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-8-14 11:46 AM | Show all posts
I'd have to agree to the fact that releasing heroes tend to make the game much more unbalanced, seeing X.Borg's release legit made the gaming experience dropped downhill due to him being such a threat to ranked and classic matches. Making the power range between heroes pretty... weak

To be fair though, I do believe the issue is that players who tested the Beta heroes aren't really honest in making the hero relevant. Some of them may just see it as 'strong' and ended up leaving it that way to stomp others once it is released. And any bugs went unnoticed, unless it appears AFTER releasing it into the main server.

Yes, they really need to step up on the updates and balancing as well as putting some consideration in the low-picked heroes both in ranked and classic. Either that or we could all just retaliate by spamming Estes and increase his pick rate, see how they will react to it Nyuhuhuhuhu~~~
Post time 2019-8-14 02:01 PM | Show all posts
We all thought Lunox was broken and stuff.
I was playing Ranked full lobby few days ago,
And Man Lunox is know to be Early Game midlane boss.
Even if opponent has grock or kaja, she can hold her grounds by spamming yellows.
My Friend who was with me in midlane, is a really good player (Mythic 400+) and the opponent LYLIA, Yes you heard it right LYLIA.
[SHE TURRET DIVED AND KILLED LUNOX SOLO!]
Like what even man?!
Solo killing the midlane boss in their own turret?
and I was a tank, but it didn't mattered to Lylia at all lol.
The tank items are getting super nerfed against magic res where as mages are getting more and more OP.
She was eating me like nothing and even our farm difference wasn't that great.
Really need to nerf Lylia and Xborg.
Harith still good as it requires good skills to play.
Post time 2019-8-14 02:10 PM | Show all posts
I am not sure if you know it but with each patch theres also a balance change
Post time 2019-8-14 02:35 PM | Show all posts
Agree agree agree. New heroes like X Borg and the upcoming Masha will become a nightmare to deal with. Hold them off for now and balance out the currents heroes first.
Post time 2019-8-14 04:06 PM | Show all posts
We need more items for tank, new hero could get "balanced" with new items
Post time 2019-8-14 04:39 PM | Show all posts
I so agree with this post.
Post time 2019-8-14 04:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I guess the developers just ran out of idea. And just kept on selling new heroes.
Just look at the older heroes, most of them can't even compare with the newer heroes.
Post time 2019-8-14 06:37 PM | Show all posts
agree agree. that is why now lylia and xborg is keep being ban on the top rank game now. now for kimmy / esme / guinev / harith / lunox users will be happy if any of their heroes is not ban because 2 slot already ban for the 2 new heroes.

is time to kiss back our ass if you cant play many random heroes in upper rank or without a good team.
Post time 2019-8-14 08:26 PM | Show all posts
not bad, good advice
cause devs also want to make something new to their player, if only the skin update will make many people feel bored because meta does not change.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-14 03:33 PM GMT+8