Register now.
Return to list New
Author: zanboracks
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Harith still super op

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-14 02:30 PM | Show all posts
LilDaya replied at 2019-8-14 10:31 AM
But its not like we need his kit to be disabled, he needs real dmg nerf, like real one, since devs ...

Mhm. I want to see them nerfed to the ground, along with X Borg, Lylia and Esmeralda. X.Borg and Lylia were just released, but they are already messing up everyone's games. I'm sure Masha will be worse than X Borg
Post time 2019-8-14 04:00 PM | Show all posts
He is not so powerfull pike xborg or dyro xD
Post time 2019-8-14 08:17 PM | Show all posts
maybe for some people think her is still OP.  but why is every update in patch notes not read?
Harith has been nerfed many times.  so I don't think her is an OP until now, you might fight her enemy whose player is good, so it looks OP
Post time 2019-8-14 09:08 PM | Show all posts
remove his slow or mobility or damage or shield

problem solved

"but it will change his playstyle fucking pepega" maybe cause his playstyle is fucking braindead? the char is over-loaded. It has too much stuff and it needs to lose something. If you wanna keep the same playstyle (which is mechanics only) then you nerf the damage. It'll be the same playstyle just lower damage
and im not talking about some 5% nerf but something like 30%-50%

lmao

Comments

Her its already nerfed for anytimes bro..  Post time 2019-8-15 02:47 AM
Post time 2019-8-14 10:20 PM | Show all posts
harith is not op anymore.
he has so many counter and his skill set is not enough to survive long enough to secure the kill. so i am not agree with this
Post time 2019-8-15 04:18 AM | Show all posts
I wonder does harith mains enjoy the fact that harith is always banned in rank matches or do they want harith to get nerfed so they can play this hero in ranks
Post time 2019-8-16 01:38 AM | Show all posts
i think op ness, haha i can't find the right word. op ness of the heroes are also depends on tier/elo.
there are so many players that has a different point of views. it is because they are in a different tier/elo.
base only on my self theory, very low star mythic to epic. harith is OP so they basically auto banned that hero.
but MAYBE in mythic high star are different. because this tier has a very serious skills and game play.
Post time 2019-8-17 11:30 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As a Harith main, I disagree. Harith is easy to counter. Just prevent him from landing in his ulti. Jawhead and Chou can do that. Cc also disrupts his combo. A good Harley/ Gusion can burst him down in an ambush. Esmeralda eats away his shield. Even Lesley's crits hurts now. If you nerf Harith, he'd be useless.
Post time 2019-8-18 05:49 PM | Show all posts
i agree....... but i also want Esmeralda,X.borg,lylia to get a nerf .
Post time 2019-8-18 05:54 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-14 10:20 PM
harith is not op anymore.
he has so many counter and his skill set is not enough to survive long eno ...

yes you are right
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 08:08 AM GMT+8