Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 218|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Harith still super op

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-14 09:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There is no word for this DEVELOPERS.

They didnt nerf enough this hero since release date.
Even a brainless can understand harith needs nerf but ...

Post time 2019-8-14 10:20 PM | Show all posts
harith is not op anymore.
he has so many counter and his skill set is not enough to survive long enough to secure the kill. so i am not agree with this
Post time 2019-8-14 10:38 AM | Show all posts
@zanboracks

I guess Harith is one of those OP heroes that if you nerf or buff a lil, they will be too much over the top or bottom. Like Kimmy where if you over nerf just by a little, she falls off, and you buff her by a little, she's instantly op af.
Post time 2019-8-14 09:48 AM | Show all posts
Harith is the most nerfed hero to date.. But he still remains op. This surpasses even Lancelot's and Alpha's consecutive nerfs. But nerfing him too much will hurt his playstyle that's unique to him. Just like how you're removing Fanny's cables which is her biggest gimmick, removing too much from Harith will cause him to lose some of that uniqueness as well.
Post time 2019-8-14 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Harith,Lunox,Esmeralda still top banned. Harith with his damage (Up to 2k with one hit) and shield, Lunox with her regen and passive (Melting tank), and esmeralda with her damage and shield (100% wow)
Post time 2019-8-14 10:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-8-14 09:48 AM
Harith is the most nerfed hero to date.. But he still remains op. This surpasses even Lancelot's and ...

But its not like we need his kit to be disabled, he needs real dmg nerf, like real one, since devs arent that good in nerfing, better thing would he to nerf Harith to the ground and then work his way back to being somewhat balanced
Post time 2019-8-14 10:47 AM | Show all posts
I agree... but I also want Esmeralda to get a nerf so I can play her in rank again xD
 Author| Post time 2019-8-14 10:52 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-8-14 10:38 AM
@zanboracks

I guess Harith is one of those OP heroes that if you nerf or buff a lil, they will be  ...

So lets harith falls off.
Players dont want harith to be more op..
Post time 2019-8-14 12:13 PM | Show all posts
well, you can use minsitthar to counter it
Post time 2019-8-14 02:04 PM | Show all posts
I don't think Harith that Good!
Harith requires good skills to play against Mythic 300+ players.
We usually give opponent Harith and Lunox in order to trade for Grock, Khufra, kaja, etc.
Harith can be countered easily cause he squishy and need skills.
Whereas Lylia and Xborg are downright broken man!
Post time 2019-8-14 02:07 PM | Show all posts
Lmao if i could i’d keep harith open but ill just get flamed, in 5Q i keep him open tho, he is easy to counter
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 07:44 AM GMT+8