Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 182|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] whoa argus getting a nerf? hold up

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-14 03:07 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I recently watched some YT videos about the recent changes for Argus. In exchange for an extra 100 base damage, the phys atk bonus of skill 2 is getting reduced? Sure, its a buff for him early game, but he's still a late game hero, so you shouldnt take that away from him. Although there will be some that say when it reaches late game, he wont need skill 2 at all, I disagree. Meteoric Sword is an important initiating ability and damage dealer. It provides extra movement spd (which Moonton also nerfed from 50% to 40%) on the blood trail if it hits and when basic atks arent enough, the dmg can help Argus heal a significant amount from ULT, especially when hitting multiple enemies.
Sure, this is a "tweak" for Argus to make him a bit more useful early on, but if his late isnt as good, whats the point of extra 100 dmg? Not to mention the weak defensive stats he has (meaning he cant sustain at all before ULT). So many flaws, and adding another isnt going to help now is it? I just want to ask for the original amount of bonus spd from skill 2 and the bonus dmg would be nice too. Any more nerfs and he'll be worse than a Diggie with crit spd build.
Post time 2019-8-14 03:09 AM | Show all posts
I am not sure, but this change could be based on what the devs want argus to be, maybe they want him to be an early game hero or maybe the balance change is for lower ranks...i mean it kinda makes sense to tweak him around, i am sure that this isn’t the last time that they change him
Post time 2019-8-14 04:26 AM | Show all posts
It wont change him so much, he will deal enormus dmg.
Post time 2019-8-14 07:44 AM | Show all posts
i am also not sure why. because he rarely get picked on high tier.
i think he is very popular and dominating on master and gm tier.
otherwise there is no explanation for this.
i still strongly believe he needs buff, more buff.
Post time 2019-8-14 07:58 AM | Show all posts
For me this is big nerf, as we know only skill 2 that have a lot of damage skill, and we only rely on his basic attack.

Comments

No one can 1v1 with argus haha  Post time 2019-8-16 10:03 AM
exactly. helps him ezly burst down mages and mm  Post time 2019-8-16 08:33 AM
Post time 2019-8-14 08:08 AM | Show all posts
However he is indeed an old hero that is rarely chosen now, even though he has been buffed / revamped / reworked several times, Like Bane..
cause many new meta fighter heroes are more dominating, like Leomord, Terizla
Post time 2019-8-14 09:41 AM | Show all posts
oh no, i just got Argus yesterday from Magic Wheel. Argus got nerf on 2nd skill ? i watch a lot of youtube especially under Rebirth666. so solid the way Argus carry the whole team
Post time 2019-8-14 09:44 AM | Show all posts
Actually this feels like both a nerf and a buff on his early game. Argus mainly depends on his second skill to deal damage in early game. That extra 100 physical damage isn't going to help much since his atk speed is so low. Btw, 100 atk damage is quite high, only 2 items surpass that amount.
Post time 2019-8-14 10:00 AM | Show all posts
It will help Argus in early games because of the damage boost because we all know that when Argus hit late game, he can be really op. Though, I believe a boost in his base damage is a buff. Though, they shouldn't have nerfed the skill.
Post time 2019-8-16 04:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
it needs 0.5 seconds to use skill 2 , and you can just use that precious time to deal 3k damage with basic attack instead of skill 2 .

Comments

thats not rly the point but ok  Post time 2019-9-1 10:10 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-16 10:53 AM GMT+8