Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 232|Reply: 31
Collapse the left

[Query] Roaming build questions

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-13 10:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is it mainly for tanks and support?
Is there a advantage for using this build?

I tried the mask with Estes. It gives mild boost to team but overall seems like waste of an item.

Maybe there is something that I am missing.

If I am using it in support, is there one item over the other that’s better.
I was using the courage mask.

I seen folks using the invisible one too.
Post time 2019-8-13 10:56 PM | Show all posts
So basically this item is OP as for in europe server, people tend to play 1-3-1 composition there and the support usually just roams with the 2 other midlaners so in that case you use an roaming item so the carry in the midlane can get xp and gold while you get gold per second and exp in the x time so for that composition its great, but otherwise i don’t know

Comments

hehe yeah in this case with 3 midlaners support need to buy mask  Post time 2019-8-14 03:39 AM
Post time 2019-8-18 10:33 PM | Show all posts
Alpha_Omega2nd replied at 2019-8-18 10:13 PM
thiing is, its not worth it if your carry isnt good, i tried using roam a couple times but without a ...

ya it's same like me, that's what people rarely know about this roam item, many people use it without understanding the condition of teammates & battlefield
Post time 2019-8-13 10:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
10%cd reduction, 700 hp, 25 speed, some bad passive and an active with high cd. The cost is low, but the item actually  not so useful for the one who uses it. Still, better buy it then not, because it helps a lot to your team.
Post time 2019-8-14 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Roam items can be really useful for your team.But if you have bad teammate who has less gold and xp than you then this item becomes useless.You won't get extra gold/xp because of that teammate.So both of you will lag behind,and enemy team will catch up
Post time 2019-8-14 12:30 AM | Show all posts
The sole purpose of the item is to actually leech your carry faster to make him get items really fast and level up. So it goes well to heroes that specializes in roaming/support and such.
Post time 2019-8-14 01:13 AM | Show all posts
Well basicly usefulness of this item depend on ur teammates and on your roaming, if your team is dominant one, have more gold... You will gain more gold. But in that case i sugest you play mobile tank or some supp like angela, and i am usualy buying them when i reach 4 lvl
Post time 2019-8-14 02:01 AM | Show all posts
Roam items are very useful for tank or support, choose roam items according to the hero and battle conditions
Post time 2019-8-14 03:37 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AlyAoi at 2019-8-13 08:40 PM

THIS IS HOW I USE (just a personal point of view)
Invisible mask on fighters and tanks
Stun mask on some assassins
I don't use mask with supports because I don't think they need so much (only if support is mid with another 2 midlaners)
Post time 2019-8-14 03:59 AM | Show all posts
Well depends on how you use them.
I personally prefer Courage on Grock as to boost its Movement speed alot and get Execute instead of Sprint.

For Mino, Shadow is better as it makes him run faster and invisible so that he can place his ult properly.

And Best is THIS,
Play any support hero which can easily hit enemies (Example: Kaja Passive Hit, Khufra Passive ranged hit),
and take kimmy.
Use Awe Mask and just mark the Enemy.
Kimmy Insta stuns him for WHOLE 2 Seconds which is really broken.
Fortunately, not many have thought of this.
Post time 2019-8-14 04:06 AM | Show all posts
i see leomord used roaming item in top tier gameplay.
I don't know why but i saw that. and he was so good.
i am still thinking why fighter use this item.

Comments

thanks for the explanation .  Post time 2019-8-15 06:39 AM
So that they would get more gold and exp. From Minions + Mask.  Post time 2019-8-14 01:52 PM
See, if you solo take creeps, you get gold and exp, right? And if you with someone else, you don't get. So Leomord is a solo offlaner (Top Solo Hero), and they buy it after mid rotation for gold.  Post time 2019-8-14 01:51 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 07:42 AM GMT+8