Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 412|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Account] Changing Accounts ;-;

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-13 03:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by _sensya at 2019-8-13 07:45 PM

*I HAVE NOW REGAINED MY ACCOUNT - wrote thread --> [Account] YES I GOT MY MAIN ACCOUNT BACK!!*

First of all, sorry if this is in the wrong area/section.

Just wanted to ask if I will still be able to access my account.

Because today I wanted to change my account (I have two accounts, my old one that I lost but recovered, and my main account). PS I dont use my old account anymore*

So I went to account settings and then I noticed that it was changed. So I decided to click on the "change account" button or something like that. It showed that I was able to create a new character. I thought that it meant to login to another account.

I was surprised that it put me back to tutorial and let me skip. But when I checked into the account settings, the button was gone. So I started panicking because my main account had everything (I panicked mainly because I used a fair amount of money on my main account). So I panicked so much that I uninstalled the game hoping that my main account is still alive.

After uninstalling and reinstalling the game and finishing the tutorial, I logged back in to my account and it showed that my account was still there. But instead of logging me into my main account, it logged me back into the account of the new character.

So I decided to go to account settings hoping that a switch character button was there. But no, nothing was there.

Sorry for the long story

I was just wondering if the button will reappear (I've levelled up to 8 already). Also wondering after installing the game files if it will reappear. I also have tried looking for my account on "add friends" and its still there.

Anyways, sorry if I mightve wasted your time by reading this..

Thank you in advance
Post time 2019-8-13 04:32 PM | Show all posts
Hmm if you connected account to your email its probably saved, uf you didnt, no way to save, but its weird not to see that button :/
Post time 2019-8-13 04:44 PM | Show all posts
Is your old account really related to your social platform?  if true just log in
Post time 2019-8-13 04:45 PM | Show all posts
if that doesn't work, report to CS in game.  to be helped to get your old account back
Post time 2019-8-13 04:45 PM | Show all posts
That is really a weird horror story. If your main account if binded with FB of Google, i suppose there wont be any problem.
Post time 2019-8-13 04:47 PM | Show all posts
There is no "Switch Character" Button for everyone, only "Login" (if you already game account on platform) and "Connect Accounts" (to bind game account to platform). If your main account is bind to one platform such Facebook, GP,  or VK use "Login" Button. If your main account is not bind to any platform, you need to retrieve your account via CS or email.
Post time 2019-8-13 05:12 PM | Show all posts
please contact in game customer support as soon as possible.
go to help>account problem>reinstall game>account retrieval form>fill it up>submit. wait for reply.
Post time 2019-8-13 06:06 PM | Show all posts
Maybe you switched to Advance Server but then again it is a clear button and not called 'Change Account'. The only way to change accounts is by switching Facebook / VK / Game Center / Moonton accounts. Report to Customer Service if more problems surface.
Post time 2019-8-13 06:18 PM | Show all posts
Did you bind your old account on one of the platforms such as facebook, VK, Moonton, Google play/Game Center before you unknowingly created a new account?
If you did, worry not as you can log in back to your old account by simply logging in to any of those platforms that you have bind with once you've reached level 8 on your new account. :)
 Author| Post time 2019-8-13 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Edited by _sensya at 2019-8-13 07:13 PM
DennisST replied at 2019-8-13 04:47 PM
There is no "Switch Character" Button for everyone, only "Login" (if you already game account on pla ...

My main account was binded to Moonton. So I tried logging in, it logged in and it showed my main account details, but after it logged in, it logged in into the new account ;-;

Comments

Contact CS or sent email  Post time 2019-8-13 07:31 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 07:53 AM GMT+8