Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 445|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Share] Do you know about jungle buff ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-12 12:20 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i m starting this topic for everyone to discuss about this red/blue buff since we have more and more new forum user and game mate here.
and i believe as well even some older players they doesn't know what is the buff for or which heroes shall take it during the game play.
that is why there is always an argument during the game and cost negative impact between players.

i m a marksman players and always depend on jungling and try to swap all jungle mobs to up faster. (which is wrong if you have a team mate that need the buff more than us) i always love to learn more to improve my skill and always want to listen and share with the pro and senior players in the game.
all seniors or pros, please help to brief out a guide for this as i believe it will help everyone to understand better. example, which jungle mobs carry what buff and where is the location as some may not understand all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tkZhPpljnQ
Post time 2019-8-12 01:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2019-8-12 12:21 PM

List of priority hero needs buff :
1.Fanny
2.Gusion
3.Harith
4.Lunox
5.Hayabusa6.Alucard
7.Marksman (1.Irithel 2.Karrie 3.Granger 4.Claude)
8.Other Assasins
9.Other Marksman
10.Other Mage
No.1~7 Will carry your team, make sure they always get buff and gold in early game.

Post time 2019-8-18 05:23 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-8-12 01:17 PM
1.Fanny
2.Gusion

i agree with you. but mid lane must need to buff .
Post time 2019-8-12 01:16 PM | Show all posts
I actually haven’t read all, since i think only mages and assassins need it
Post time 2019-8-12 01:34 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-8-12 01:17 PM
1.Fanny
2.Gusion

lets make it simple
1. Fanny
2. Midlaner
3. Carry (Botlane)
Post time 2019-8-12 01:45 PM | Show all posts
I hate when anyone take my farm, like one assassin if too take spear goblin on top, mid take first jung camp on mid but on bot, and mid want buff from top what is left for assassin? There is no xp and no gold??? Myb because i am not so used toa ssassins but anyone here can answear me?
 Author| Post time 2019-8-12 02:22 PM | Show all posts
haha, finally i found out some info can share with our peoples here. at least they will know more about the jungle monster and how to share with the team mate.

https://mobile-legends.fandom.com/wiki/Jungle

Comments

Thank you for the link I found it very interesting and I learned a lot of new things  Post time 2019-8-12 11:11 PM
Post time 2019-8-12 02:39 PM | Show all posts
First, don't be greedy to take buffs. Prioritize buffs for core / carry heroes on your team, like midlaner, MM..
Post time 2019-8-12 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-8-12 02:39 PM
First, don't be greedy to take buffs. Prioritize buffs for core / carry heroes on your team, like mi ...

if you play epic and below rank, everyone steal buffs even tank players.

Comments

haha that's right bro .. I've experienced it ... it's very annoying, even though I play midlaner  Post time 2019-8-12 03:29 PM
Post time 2019-8-12 04:49 PM | Show all posts
Well, the buff is actually good for each role, Even tanks need the buff(Makes them more tankier and decreases mp requirement) so each role needs a buff but of course there are priorities.
Post time 2019-8-12 05:46 PM | Show all posts
yup. i believe still many players doesn't know proper information about jungle special buff one. first buff is always for mid laner. and 2nd one depends on team. like
fanny, haya etc first priority.
thanks for sharing the video.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 08:46 AM GMT+8