Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 445|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

Suggestions for natalia ultimate skill rework and etc.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-10 07:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Lordz at 2019-8-10 08:15 AM

Hello
Today iam going to tell you some of my ideas about natalia ultimate skill's rework.

As we know natalia is one of the best assasin in the late that mostly only rely on her basic attack and her build. But in higher ranks like mythic and mythical glory they'll have different playstyle. They try to end the game as fast as possible, that will force natalia to join the team fight and battling those other hero that already op when they reach lvl 4, so without proper build and u know what happen she became feeder.
And this is my suggestions:

1st: Gain immunity for 1 second and at the same time enter the conceal state. Additionally i her next basic attack within 5 second deal extra 10% damage.
Just with this she can be more survivable and deal some damage in the early game (well it still lacks when u compared to some other monster assasin out there who can deal massive or even killing when they reach lvl 4).

Okay now the 2nd suggest:
Please add bush near the base, it's so important for natalia when your team is on the pinch situation, when you cannot get out the base because enemy's outhere waiting for you in the nearly bush then boom u get killed. So please consider this too.

Now third:
Jungle can chase and attack natalia, when natalia get inside the jungles attacking range, and when other hero attack that jungle they may attack nata aswell even when she in conceal state, even inside the buff jungle can chase and break her conceal, plz fix this asap!Here the link for video evidence:
https://youtu.be/QQG27NCUFTE

Plz vote guys thxxx
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 3 choices ), Total 11 Users voted
61.54% (8)
7.69% (1)
7.69% (1)
23.08% (3)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2019-8-10 01:45 PM | Show all posts
I agree those are good suggestions just bush probably won't he added because mal would look weird xD

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-10 01:51 PM | Show all posts
For ult rework iam not agree, because if her ult changes to buff then there is no skill damage on her. and for the bug its need to be fix.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2019-8-10 03:39 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-10 01:45 PM
I agree those are good suggestions just bush probably won't he added because mal would look weird xD

Ohh come on it's important to have bush near base when your enemy's keep pushing your team so u can't get out.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-10 04:16 PM | Show all posts
i agree...she is too squishy she should be revamped

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-10 04:22 PM | Show all posts
I also agree with you, i already suggested that before, and rework for natalia, cause she can't be seen a lot in the meta now unless it's late game and she has items, but now in this meta, late game is no longer something, farming to get our core items, like natalia, she needs her core items, but can't get them because she'll be feeding on her lane unless she plays super safe. Like aldous, get stacks then fight. natalia should get a rework.

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-12 11:44 PM | Show all posts
I agree too with a revamp, not only with Natalia but other old heroes need a revamp

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-16 08:33 PM | Show all posts
Yaa.. I agree for revamp natalia

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-16 08:45 PM | Show all posts
Her ulti is useless,its surprising that the last time when moontoon revamped nata they didn't change this useless ulti

Use magic Report

Post time 2019-8-26 03:37 AM | Show all posts
I agree, she should get a little revamp and about the bug. But i don't know what to say about the bush thing..I don't think it's ok to have bushes around the base..but maybe add a special item she can buy like a jungle item that can be activated and place a bush that has a cooldown untill it dissappears..

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-16 10:04 AM GMT+8