Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 616|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Complaint] This should be Illegal? Moonton take action?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-9 09:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Wîszt at 2019-8-9 09:24 PM

Hi,

* No, I am not promoting this method, I am here to debate on this suspicious move *.

So, of course, most players of Mobile Legends are expected to know a lot of new datas (Heroes, Skins, Upcoming events & etc) from leaks, what I want to say is, Mobile Legends is kind of exposed on being datamined & illegal activities.

》》 I wanted to discuss on "Illegal Activity" so,
~I was browsing through instagram to acknowledge new stuffs for the next upcoming update of Mobile Legends, this user @ml_leak has a lot of followers what's even worse, he promotes what seem to be account boosting. Because of this, unexperienced players using this powerful account might intervene in high-elo matchmakings and ruin matches!

I don't know if that's illegal or not but, I really think this method shouldn't exist! I know Moonton cannot fix this as it is account seperations and stuff.

》》 Mobile Legends is kind of exposed to datamining,
-Oh boy we all (Including me) sure love new heroes, skins & events. It is an advantage because we can prepare our wallet for the next heroes & skins. But the disadvantages are,

i. There's this new skin for Dyroth called "Orochi Chris", I went to youtube to watch this interesting character, but as I scroll into the comments, there's A LOT  of MLBB fans which are expected from the leaks.
NOTE: IN-GAME, THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL TEASE REGARDING THE NEW KOF SKINS.
They commented new Dyrroth skin and some NOT MLBB fans replied "Get out of here MLBB players", "99% MLBB players 1% KOF fans". In conclusion, I thought our community is creating an unhealthy environment by flooding the chat as they crash and bore into other interested consumers regarding a specific topic.

ii. Exposed to datamined, we can all tell that Mobile Legends is not that "safe"  from dataminers, as new datas are collected, Mobile Legends data security is weak. Let me just say, Mobile Legends is free dataminers area. Moonton shouldn't allow their data being exposed and spread by players (I know I enjoy seeing new stuff too). This move should be prevented because it might entitle Mobile Legends as "datamine friendly", "not safe", "weak security" and etc. Reducing the hype?

So guys what are your thoughts & debates. Should Moonton take action?
Screenshot_20190809-211906_Instagram.jpg
Post time 2019-8-9 09:44 PM | Show all posts
For "Account Boosting" sure moonton should take action, like the others online game, if this account IP address change frequently from this city to this city, this account will be banned. This method also work to prevent account phishing to login.
Post time 2019-8-9 09:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I hate people who act like this, do you want boost? Pay me
Post time 2019-8-9 09:57 PM | Show all posts
well, about the boosting things, i think it's not illegal. It's like your friend playing your account for boost rank. Am i wrong?
Post time 2019-8-9 10:05 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2019-8-9 02:57 PM
well, about the boosting things, i think it's not illegal. It's like your friend playing your accoun ...

We mean people who want money to boost is 2 different things
Post time 2019-8-9 10:10 PM | Show all posts
Behind boosting is probably hidden phishing, but shouldnt smurfs then be illegal, it will ruin whole game to lower leagues?
Post time 2019-8-9 11:15 PM | Show all posts
Boosting account is absolutely illegal and Moonton should punish and stop these kind of activities as soon as possible because there are many players who are doing this
Post time 2019-8-9 11:44 PM | Show all posts
maybe there will be a new policy for this by Moonton later ... just wait
Post time 2019-8-9 11:48 PM | Show all posts
Definitely illegal and they should take action!
Post time 2019-8-9 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Account boosting is illegal, and i am sure that datamining is too. Its just really hard to ban people for it nowadays because alot of people do it
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-16 10:02 AM GMT+8