Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 285|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Query] A Good Support heroes for any kind of team comp

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-9 07:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys!

im fairly new to the game and i wanna know about some stuff about support heroes.

i've seen support heroes become absolutely useless or absolutely annoying (diggie,angela)
i know that people will say get Kaja. but i havent seen him a lot (still in epic)
and to be honest from what i see, support heroes are almost completely irrelevant. maybe cuz im new and i havent seen much.
but i wanna know and get a support hero that i can use and how to use them effectively.
cuz i like to adjust the team comp (i main tank cuz no one wants to use them)

sorry if the question seems too noobish, im just curious what everyone else thinks

Post time 2019-8-9 07:58 PM | Show all posts
I recommend Kaja, Kaja is good for Initiating war / Kidnapping enemy's core.

A lot of people in Epic is still using only their favorite hero no matter what, a lot of them actually didn't care about the meta.

Diggie is playable too in high rank, usually he got picked when someone use a lot of CC. Diggie can do some tricks too, do spam Skill 1 on enemy's bushes near their jungle buffs, and 70% their midlaner would be die.
Post time 2019-8-9 11:12 PM | Show all posts
I recommend Kaja, Diggie and Angela. They are all good and especially Diggie, his early damage (first skill) is pretty op already
Post time 2019-8-9 07:57 PM | Show all posts
I'm main Angela for example (1k matches) she is good in early and if she combine with a good marksman or fighter she can change absolutely the match.
Now the best combo in myth are Rafael Kimmy and Grock, Rafael give hp, speed and she slow enemy so she is really good.
Estes is a good support too but no one use him (idk why) combined with a good fighter like thamuz or in team fight he is really good.
Nana have great passive now she also have a lot of damage in early, she have stun and she slow enemy
Diggie is also a good support against stun, but ultimate have a high cd (he was permanent banned last season)

Post time 2019-8-9 08:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2019-8-9 12:58 PM
I recommend Kaja, Kaja is good for Initiating war / Kidnapping enemy's core.

A lot of people in Epi ...

Ahahaha yeah with diggie is always a wtf moment ahahaha
Post time 2019-8-9 08:23 PM | Show all posts
for initial level, i think you can start with angela or diggie. Both are annoying and very useful in battle.
If you want to take part a lot in team fight and a bit advance user, go for kaja.
Whatever you choose please watch tons of live stream of that hero first and practice a lot in vs ai and classic.
Post time 2019-8-9 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Try watch pro players and you can learn basic hero support like angela and diggie.
Post time 2019-8-9 08:31 PM | Show all posts
I don't know why but Estes is the least pick support currently. Maybe due to imbalanceness of the meta heroes.
Post time 2019-8-9 08:31 PM | Show all posts
For beginners i recommend diggie, rafaella and angela as those heroes are easy to use and have a great potential of damage and sustain in team fights. For example diggie's first skill will do a ton of damage on the early level and his ultimate can provide CC immunity for your team. Rafaella as said above can give HP regen and an extra movement and slows enemies. Angela can be a huge bully in the early game and provide your ally with such easy kills. When you start evolving and developing your skills in the game more i would recommend to start using Kaja as a support hero as he is very good currently.
Post time 2019-8-9 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Kaja/angela/diggie/estes, all of them are good, kaja can grab enemy mm and put her team in advantage, angela is great gombo with hero like Aldous,leomord, chou... Dhe can stun she can heal her Ally, and in Early game she can kill enemy marksman, diggie is great against high cc enemy's like johnson, ruby, chou,khufra, and have big dmg in early game (with mage build he can have even bigger dmg), estes is great because he can heal whole team, making them harder to kill them
Post time 2019-8-9 08:35 PM | Show all posts
Kaja/angela/diggie/estes, all of them are good, kaja can grab enemy mm and put her team in advantage, angela is great gombo with hero like Aldous,leomord, chou... Dhe can stun she can heal her Ally, and in Early game she can kill enemy marksman, diggie is great against high cc enemy's like johnson, ruby, chou,khufra, and have big dmg in early game (with mage build he can have even bigger dmg), estes is great because he can heal whole team, making them harder to kill them
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 07:57 AM GMT+8