Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 350|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] PLEASE READ THIS. IT'S ABOUT THE SKILLS OF GUSION.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-9 01:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2019-8-9 02:17 AM | Show all posts
Gusion is one of the heros that got nerfed alot. I'm so against this, a good teamwork could easily shut him down/counter hin
Post time 2019-8-9 02:23 AM | Show all posts
I agree with you. gusion needs nurf. I have seen many times that the tank cannot stand or the demage cannot take hold. So I also think that
Post time 2019-8-9 03:37 AM | Show all posts
Hmm idk he seems pretty balanced for me, but i am playing khufra so thats reason why i think so
But when i play him i am easy target and i dont deal so high dmg
Post time 2019-8-9 04:24 AM | Show all posts
What u mean gusion need to nerf?
Post time 2019-8-9 04:37 AM | Show all posts
Gusion is a good hero, has been quite meta for a long time now...hes not on the top but hes close to it. But simply because i think there are better heroes than him out there i disagree with nerfing him currently
Post time 2019-8-9 06:45 AM | Show all posts
Gusion more like fanny you can use lolita to block his knife and other heroes can counter him, if controlled by pro user than it will be your worst nightmare so i think he does not need nerf.

Comments

<3  Post time 2019-8-13 03:14 AM
totally agree  Post time 2019-8-13 01:45 AM
Post time 2019-8-9 08:49 AM | Show all posts
Well, main jhonson here, If I crash and he doesnt escape before the crash, he is dead for sure. When fighting him I stun him with hammer, then petrify, so without the crash my teammate kills him or makes him escape. We just need to show him in one figth how much damage we can do. Later on he plays safe and stops jumping in, he doesnt dare to.
Whenever i see a Gusion in the enemy team I go full magic defense, even if he is the only mage. This is kind of risky because their marksman ends up killing me but Im ok with it, as long as Gusion is not 15-0, Im ok with it. Its harder for the marksman to get as many kills as gusion, thats why i go full magic defense. Once you put fear in Gusions mind he is done.
Post time 2019-8-9 09:15 AM | Show all posts
I don't agree about this. He's already balanced, bcs he already got multiple nerf back in the day. Well I know he still can become op in some situation and for sure the main factor is the user itself. Actually there's a lot of counter of him. Recently I like to play Minsitthar, bcs I realized some meta hero these days are hero with high mobility like Gusion. And you know right, why Khufra always in ban list, and why Franco became most secondary tank pick. Bcs they can stop hero like that. Instead of nerf Gusion, better to buff other heroes.
Post time 2019-8-9 09:23 AM | Show all posts
wait what? Gusion already got nerf before, and i think it's still balanced for now. If you can't counter him try to use Ruby, Ruby would stop him for joining a teamfight.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-11-17 09:26 AM GMT+8