Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 273|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] Same name, NEW game

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-8 01:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Because of the new type of super powerful early game heroes like Lylith, Lunox, Esmeralda, Dyroth, Diggie, and all the new ones to come, this game has changed. Its not the old 'jungle early game figth mid game´ anymore, now its more like a ´run, run for your life as soon as you see the enemy´.
And I am the tank for god sake. I mean, Its barely the 4th wave, what items do you expect me to buy?  That Lylith was able to get half my lifebar with one single attack at minute 6:00 (I was gord, not the tank). I couldnt even throw a ball because I would have died with her second attack. I had to recall. Im not sure what the developers are trying to do here. It seems they are forcing us to abandon our own heroes and go for the new ones. I have the money, 32000 bp, but I dont want to be Lylith! They make new and stronger mages and eliminate the magic defense items... My new item set as a tank is: magic defense boots, oracle, atena shield and the magic defense mask... if I could I would buy a fourth item but there is none.
Oh and by the way, you cant kill that Lylith because of her ultimate hahahah thats a joke.
I guess its official now, goodbye to all those late game heroes like Irithiel and Miya. There is no more time for jungling, now its early farming by killing, not by jungling monsters.
What about making new heroes who rely on skills like Fanny, Selena, Chou, Kagura, Jawhead, Jhonson and Gusion? Kimmy!! This new era of OP heroes is insane.
Post time 2019-8-8 02:07 PM | Show all posts
You can call the meta is shifting.
You cant make all heroes skill to become early game hero. That is just not possible.
Current meta is different than old one. Average time is 10 minutes.
We need to adopt with the new system.
Farming till level 15 and make full build and then join the battle is not possible now.
And i think current meta is good to be honest.
Post time 2019-8-9 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by zanboracks at 2019-8-9 10:11 AM
BD007 replied at 2019-8-8 02:07 PM
You can call the meta is shifting.
You cant make all heroes skill to become early game hero. That i ...

Fkkkk meta ok ?It is not meta.
It is robbery.
Moonton forces players to buy new heroes for money.

You are speaking here meta meta metaa.
Open your eyes.
I hope D. Trump will ban moonton too :D ( moonton chines company )

Comments

mental problem. -_-  Post time 2019-8-9 11:54 AM
Post time 2019-8-8 03:29 PM | Show all posts
Actually, I kinda like this meta though I agree it's sometimes boring because we use the same heroes over and over. I mean, let's make a suggestion about the rework of all "early game heroes" become "late game heroes". With this, every hero has a chance to enter the meta, or maybe there will be no meta at all.
Post time 2019-8-8 03:32 PM | Show all posts
that is why lylia always got banned in ranked. You can always use Kaja/Chou to counter her.
Post time 2019-8-8 03:37 PM | Show all posts
I think that lylia's ultimate make her weak, if you chase her properly, with tank if possible, esme is always banned so.... Dyrroth is really strong and op hero, but as long as they realise new heros, they will be more stronger and stronger, but thry won't be unstoppable
Post time 2019-8-8 04:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
These heroes isn't only for Early Game, they can also handle Late Game.  It is true that Moonton wants us to buy these OP Heroes and makes every New Hero OP as hell.
Almost everyone here suggested to use those disgusting heroes to your gain which only shows up that they admit to them being OP and still denying the fact.
I've had enough of it bro. I suggested here and there and point out the fact that New Heroes have Advantagous Skill Sets than older ones which makes them less Vulnerable to weaknesses.
Currently, Devs has this trend of repeatedly using "Unique" skill to New Heroes. For example:
Before - Shields (Leomord, Claude, Hanabi, Harith, etc)

Now - Spammable Skills/CD Reset (Guinevere, Harith, Esme, Lylia, and the soon to be Bruno and Valir)  

Well, just play the game with the best hero you've got even if it makes you a cancer. These players don't worth your skill bro. What's worst is that no one use Tanks now and players are so Selfish, also they Boast for using OP heroes when we are only using Saber hero and the likes.
Here's an idea from me, what if we Report those that uses these heroes everytime as the System only Log Reports every week so that when the time comes they screw up, it will be punishment time.
Post time 2019-8-8 05:04 PM | Show all posts
Lylia is definitely getting banned in all regions now, but you can counter her with strong and continuous cc, with chou or kaja, they would stop her from using her ultimate, and kill her by themselves if they built damage or rely on the team to kill lylia while she is knocked out or stunned. But yeah the meta isn't the best now
Post time 2019-8-8 06:05 PM | Show all posts
Imagine, fanny was the best hero back in the days and now pro players considering her useless because this meta is just absoluley insane, with that being said tho i really enjoy some of the new heroes alot mechanically
Post time 2019-8-8 09:12 PM | Show all posts
maybe you should also follow the current meta. even though it's very heavy because not everyone can use it ..
Post time 2019-8-9 06:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
If I'm observing it right, most Lylia used her attacks by poking, and getting close to her with heroes like Chou, Lancelot, Gusion, and even Alucard is somehow a good idea, as it might throw off her aim.
But yeah, as others have said, it is the meta now, we just need to adapt to it.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 08:31 AM GMT+8