Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1875|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Advance Server] Worst Bug MLBB 2.0 Help?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-8 12:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So uhm, I have been using the MLBB unity 2017 version for quite some time and I honestly love it. The perfomance has improved by a huge margin. The graphics are sort of okay. There are loads of bugs which are understandable as it is a beta version. But there is this bug that i need some help with. Whenever after the draft pick or normal pick is done, the screen stucks on the loading screen right before the game. It would usually stuck at about 12%, 25% or 43% or so[Dosen't happen everytime but still is a bother]. This is something that i hate the most. I have even waiting for a quick while to see if it loads but nothing happens. So, I have to Re-open the game which when in the game i drop in at 1 minute or so. [Depending how quick i realise if its stuck or no] This process takes so much of the important early seconds which is used to either get in the lane to gank or so. When it happens when playing with friends you gotta apologise and keep a sad face throughout the game. This method has caused me get angry so many times as it has caused me to lose in many ranked games. Just today I downloaded the original version back again but it lags like hell. My phone has good specs but i dont understand why i lag/fps drops with the original version.
What are the methods do you'll take when the screen stucks at a certain percentage? It would be awesome if someone can help me with this issue. I cannot wait for this version to come to the original server as the original version is just hard to play on.

Post time 2019-8-10 11:01 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2019-8-8 07:22 PM
Yeah, now i have got the playstore version but the game lags with that so much. I guess its just b ...

ok up to you. but i think it is coming very soon.
Post time 2019-8-8 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Try clearing cache memory, I usually do that if ky screen is stuck. But i dont have Unity version so i am not sure if that would work. Try that, if that don't work tell us so we could find solution :D
 Author| Post time 2019-8-8 02:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2019-8-7 06:07 PM
Try clearing cache memory, I usually do that if ky screen is stuck. But i dont have Unity version so ...

I've tried almost everything but nothing works. I just hope they release the new version ASAP
Post time 2019-8-8 02:45 AM | Show all posts
reinstall the game and current version from play store might help.
about the unity 2017 issue. i think it us a bug but i believe it eill be much more effective if i move this to suggestion sub section. do that i can report this to official directly. thank you.
Post time 2019-8-8 04:08 AM | Show all posts
Try using original version.. Its clear
Post time 2019-8-8 08:52 AM | Show all posts
Do a clean install and check if your phone running on power saving mode
Post time 2019-8-8 08:53 AM | Show all posts
@imAldric

Tbh I also encountered this on the current normal app version a couple of times already. It not only happens during draft pick, but sometimes everyone on my team gets 'kicked' out of the game after the match ended. For me I got infinite match loading that stucked at 95% and would hang there for 15mins, where others in my team got AFK warning (wtf?) despite not AFKing at all and that the match has already ended. Luckily this happened only once or twice in my entire MLBB life.

Weird huh.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-8 07:22 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-8-7 07:45 PM
reinstall the game and current version from play store might help.
about the unity 2017 issue. i th ...

Yeah, now i have got the playstore version but the game lags with that so much. I guess its just better to wait for this version to be released officially or it that takes time, than its better to fix the bug and release an updated version
 Author| Post time 2019-8-8 07:22 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-8-7 09:08 PM
Try using original version.. Its clear

Clear but Lags :|
 Author| Post time 2019-8-8 07:25 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2019-8-8 01:52 AM
Do a clean install and check if your phone running on power saving mode

Nah its the same.
My phone specs:
-4gb ram
Chipset        Mediatek MT6797D Helio X23 (20 nm)
CPU        Deca-core [10 cores! ] 2.3 GHz
GPU        Mali-T880 MP4
But still lags, i have no clue why
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-18 10:48 PM GMT+8