Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 309|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Share] Who was hardest hero for you to master?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-7 10:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was wondering who was hardest hero for you to master. For me that was gusion ( i still don't know hoe to play him even if i know his combos). Share your opinions with me
Post time 2019-8-8 03:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hunnie replied at 2019-8-8 02:14 AM
Odette and Lunox, I still don't know why but seems that my hands don't work when playing with them.. ...

Odette if you are using with Johnson makes it so dumb that it’s annoying.
Rush to level 4 then just ultimate combo with Johnson.
Easy kills.
Post time 2019-8-7 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Well so i’ve been playing for the past few seasons almost only fanny and i think shes in fact the hardest hero to MASTER i have 4K games on her right now but honestly i think i could still improve on some aspects, so i’d say fanny. The rest of the heroes were kinda easy i think that helcurt is my #2....i have quite alot of games on him and i am a really bad helcurt
First is fanny (most people hard to master fanny) and second for me is chou, see other people pro chou makes me buy this hero . About gusion you need faster hand and good aim
Haha very good question. But in my opinion, the hardest hero to master is Fanny! You have to master the cables.. Even top global Fannys sometimes die because he/she misses the cable
Post time 2019-8-7 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Must be Fanny as you need to have many game mechanics and fast hands to master her and her cables. Most likely people do find her hard to master and she will take alot to truly master her and her skills not to forget her energy management.
Post time 2019-8-7 11:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Uranus.

He seems easy when other players are doing it.
But when I try him out I get destroyed.

I need someone to show me how to make him work as I would love to learn Uranus and play him in ranked.
Post time 2019-8-8 02:06 AM | Show all posts
for me fanny with second is really hard to control her energy , let me talk about Gusion he was really hard for me too now I have 40 games with him and a lot of mvp and legendary, you need to practice combo every day and being really fastttt
Post time 2019-8-8 02:07 AM | Show all posts
It seems difficult to master the odette,layla,Balmond
Post time 2019-8-8 02:14 AM | Show all posts
Odette and Lunox, I still don't know why but seems that my hands don't work when playing with them... So frustrating because I love both heros but not on my hands
Post time 2019-8-8 02:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Fanny... If i can play her :p
Probably Gusion, because he requires good reflexes and quick movement while also relying on timing so much. Not to mention that i rarely use Gusion because I'm too scared that my winrate will drop down to under 70%

Second hero is ironically Alucard, i have mentioned this many times, he's so easy to use but hard to master, just like Gusion he relies on timing, although he's a lot more easier.

Third hero is probably Lancelot or Hayabusa, i don't really play Hayabusa much now, but I'm still improving myself on Lancelot because he is almost never picked in ranked games, and i like using quick heroes like him.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 08:17 AM GMT+8