Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 676|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Query] Lucky Box, the skin is fixed price?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-7 04:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Wîszt at 2019-8-7 04:26 PM

Hi community,

I was the former Global 1 Uranus, and I live averagely. But this one skin I want to obtain, the skin I wanted the most is in lucky box which I never want to spend on. So, due to my foolishness I spent my extra 400 diamonds into the lucky box ($8 US) which I extremely regret.

So, here's the thing. I excluded Hayabusa & the skin ~~ Irithel & the skin. Most youtube video I've watched, epic skins in lucky box costs 3080dias, so anyone of you here spent less on excluding different items?

By the way, I extremely REGRET spending dias onto this scam box, for what some reason Uranus is calling out to me begging me to buy it until I "accidentally" attempted the 4th draw.

**If there's literally anyone want to help me, just PM me xD"
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Oh man, thank you guys for replying to this thread. So final answer is, mostly the prizes are standing at 9th and 10th draw. So I call it, this lucky box is RIGGED! I'm gonna sue Mobile Legends for mis-communicating information
Post time 2019-8-7 04:43 PM | Show all posts
I think you will get that Uranus skin at least on 9th or 10th spin, but not before that.

if you think this lucky box is a scam, then try to roll for the diamond vault then go back to the forum
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 04:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kukangz replied at 2019-8-7 04:43 PM
I think you will get that Uranus skin at least on 9th or 10th spin, but not before that.

if you thi ...

I never tried diamond vauld. Let me guess, diamond vault is twice as worse as the lucky box?
Post time 2019-8-7 04:49 PM | Show all posts
The chance lucky are increased every spin, if you lucky you will got on 9th spin. i see hororo chan got kimmy epic skin while the other prizes still available about 9th or 10th spin
Post time 2019-8-7 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Wîszt replied at 2019-8-7 04:45 PM
I never tried diamond vauld. Let me guess, diamond vault is twice as worse as the lucky box? {:7_1 ...

I spent some of the diamond before for diamond vault, get nothing.
Not even MPL skin/recall. I guess I'm just unlucky. Decide to say no to gacha after that.

But anyway, good luck with your Uranus skin. You'll get it on 9th try if you are lucky.
Post time 2019-8-7 04:55 PM | Show all posts
Your luck will ONLY decide whether you will get the skin on 9th or 10th spin hahahaha xD
Post time 2019-8-7 05:24 PM | Show all posts
It's me who regret you spent your money on that unlucky box
Post time 2019-8-7 05:46 PM | Show all posts
all epic limited skins lucky box can only be obtained at spin 9 or 10. If you can get it at spin 8 means you are indeed hockey even though it is very unlikely
 Author| Post time 2019-8-7 05:58 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2019-8-7 05:46 PM
all epic limited skins lucky box can only be obtained at spin 9 or 10. If you can get it at spin 8 m ...

Yeah, it is a disappointment too. They SHOULD change the title "Lucky Box" to something else, they have been keeping this up from for god long from season 2-3. They need to change it immediately because I know sooner one person will EXPOSE the crap out of this game.
They also need to correct the info like, "legendary items are expected at 9th & 10th draw" or something.

Comments

I thought so. maybe moonton will change it next  Post time 2019-8-7 06:55 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-12 11:57 PM GMT+8