Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Wîszt
Collapse the left

[Query] Lucky Box, the skin is fixed price?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-8 01:04 PM | Show all posts
Yeah its not really a "lucky" box, as a regular lucky box buyer, i can say it will never be lower than the 9th spin, its either 9th spin or 10th spin.

But hey, i'm fine with that at least you know you'll getting the skin somehow, the spin has limit. Unlike the event to get the permanent recall effect (i forgot the event name), i was once trying to get the light & dark permanent recall effect, the "luck" has no limitation so i spent until 13000 diamonds and still unable to get it. Like 13000 diamonds really? It is pricier than the Legend skin. My monthly salary gone within seconds, just like that. I contacted CS and sent email but none seems interested to entertain.

And that is the last time i spent for that kind of crap. Lesson learnt, only buy things that gueranteed you'll be getting it, or "luck" that has limit.

Comments

kinda like that, but that one is like 250 diamonds per attempt if i not mistaken.  Post time 2019-8-8 05:18 PM
I know that feeling, kinda related. it must be "Diamond Vault" or simply 10diamond Chest to get the LND recall effect right?  Post time 2019-8-8 01:28 PM
Post time 2019-8-8 01:39 PM | Show all posts
I really wanted to support this,but it is a very drastic change which will not make many players happy,because if game removes Lucky Box event the price of the skin will surely rise,and its a epic skin and there are many epic skins you can buy outside lucky box and their prices will rise too, and i dont think that will be fun,but it was a nice concept.
Post time 2019-8-8 03:00 PM | Show all posts
@Wîszt Technically it isn't a scam. It's just a game of probability. There are people are drew a couple times only and got the Epic skin.

But yeah tbh whenever you Gacha in a game, be prepared to spend a minimum sum unless you're just looking to draw the first few for cheap incentives like spending 1-3 draws for a elite skin or hero. It's still quite worth it to do so despite not waiting the final prize.
Post time 2019-8-13 02:55 PM | Show all posts
Thank God I never spent any dias on Lucky Box and watched youtube videos first to make sure if they rigged or not.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-12-13 12:32 AM GMT+8