Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 287|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Query] Question for mods

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-7 09:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2019-8-7 02:44 PM

Since there are several active mods on this forum I want to ask you mods one question, do you even communicate with developers of this game, non of you can give actual explanation on why some things dont work as they should or to at least tell players why devs give 0 f**k about community. You basically get diamonds to tell people “find a team”, “matchmaking is hard to fix” and several more quotes I can even name most often ones for every single active mod here. What is point of this forum if nothing is happening, I think point of forum is to work with community and to see what is most requested thing to fix, but no, same quotes for every complain and thats it, why cant we get free stuff then ? Several players here really care about this game and request things that could make game better for everyone, mods on the other hand only say “we cant do anything, devs are devs
Post time 2019-8-7 02:22 PM | Show all posts
every suggestion and bug report has been reported to dev on weekly basis. that is also one of the main part of our job. and every week you will get feedback from dev and there is a sticky thread about that. you will also find many "thank mlbb and thank mods" thread ans post in forum. because mlbb official actually listened to the user and that's why forum user is posting that.
it is very easy to blame. you are toxic, not creative.
unless you have logical reason and proof behind your claim stop blaming mlbb official and moderators.
have a good day.
Post time 2019-8-7 09:39 PM | Show all posts
Do you know the differences between a forum moderator and game developers? Obviously they have their own different tasks to do. You can't blame moderators just because your request and complaint been denied. It's up to game developers to decide. And they they also need to consider about other factors that may affect the game  before implementing any idea.
Post time 2019-8-7 01:06 PM | Show all posts
you are right, but devs can't do whatever the community want to be done, they doing there job and i believe more, so just report whatever problems you are facing and have patience, if it's not fixed or done as you asked for, the devs have a good reason not to do it.
Post time 2019-8-7 10:51 AM | Show all posts
ooh...you are being toxic man ..its not that moderators runs the game they jst reports the problem to Devs,maybe they are jst busy in other matter bro but its gonna fix soon in coming future
Post time 2019-8-7 09:49 AM | Show all posts
good question
Post time 2019-8-7 09:57 AM | Show all posts
Well, usually dev has "Dev Reply" thread every month. But there's no thread for July's feedback. Please wait for it :)
Post time 2019-8-7 10:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by DennisST at 2019-8-7 09:04 AM

In past someone suggest to rework Lolita and its happen then and also badang rework too in this forum if your suggestion is not accepted maybe devs need more times to think.
Post time 2019-8-7 10:37 AM | Show all posts
I am convinced that all moderators are doing everything they can.  Everything has a limit, we all have limitations and we need to be ethical.  Moderators should certainly be doing their job very well, but always within their own limits.  One of the things I've seen with a short period of participation here on the forum is that moderators are not automatic and interact with users, but always within their own ethical limits.  What I meant is, is it up to the moderator to insist that developers meet all players' needs?
Post time 2019-8-7 10:48 AM | Show all posts
We get usually answears from dev every month. Try eaiting a little more :)
Post time 2019-8-7 11:56 AM | Show all posts
i had few of my requests in the past been implemented so i believe mods do communicate and do their job very well.

If things like "Why i always meet cancer & AFK in my team", of course mods would reply "find a team" as it is a best solution and nothing devs could do to stop someone to go AFK, they can only give punishment to them but if they want to AFK, they will AFK.

Maybe your concern is not that critical or your suggestion isn't much helpful for devs to look into it. Well its normal, not every opinions are heard, not just in ML, even with your work proposals. We just have to deal with it.
Post time 2019-8-7 12:48 PM | Show all posts
Just be patient for what you asking for/request, they will think and apply it to the game soon...
for example, they already made a hero or two that close enough to my hero suggestion/idea, also another suggestion in game system too...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-8-19 08:03 AM GMT+8