Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 8035|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] I have a server problem..

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-1 07:45 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Screenshot_20190801-071630.jpg

Hello, May i ask what is happening now on matchmaking?

Im from philippines but i get to play with other server...

I dont use vpn...  thanks
Post time 2019-8-1 08:30 AM | Show all posts
@hudaa

Although PH is SEA like ID, they do lag at times when they play with ID. That's because they still belong to separate servers.

@JulZXSyndicate

RIP. Just to check, have you turn on your location services? There are times where turning off location services would affect the accuracy of matchmaking; thus, matching you up with players from other servers.

There are rare cases though that some players are just thrown to the wrong server despite turning on all the required settings. If so, please PM me. I'll see what reports I can submit on my end.
Post time 2019-8-1 07:57 AM | Show all posts
those arent from other server. They are from SEA too. according to what he typed, 3rd player is Indonesian, so are the rest
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 08:09 AM | Show all posts
But i get lag playing with them bro XD
Post time 2019-8-1 08:32 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2019-8-1 08:30 AM
@hudaa

Although PH is SEA like ID, they do lag at times when they play with ID. That's because the ...

is that so? How many servers in SEA anyway? I thought all SEA countries share a same server
Post time 2019-8-1 08:37 AM | Show all posts
hudaa replied at 2019-8-1 08:32 AM
is that so? How many servers in SEA anyway? I thought all SEA countries share a same server {:shoc ...

@hudaa

No actually believe it or not, there are a few SEA separated servers. A few examples are Indonesia, Thailand, Brunei, Philippines, Myanmar/Laos, Vietnam (maybe not prevalent anymore due to some issues with players not able to play the game in VN).
Post time 2019-8-1 03:11 PM | Show all posts
@JulZXSyndicate

Btw can you try restarting your router and get a new IP address? Lemme know if this fix the problem
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-3 03:45 PM GMT+8