Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 511|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Query] Why the Uranus hate? Why isn't he MSC level?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-30 11:35 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Insane damage, mobility, huge sustain. This hero is GOD AMONG CHAMPIONS!!
But seriously. Lane this dude up with a aggressive fighter/mm. You basically won the game.
His early/mid game damage is just to good to ignore. 3 first skills and enemy squishy is panicking in fear. Even Tanks back off when you've fully stack his first skill.
Indeed. His early sustain isn't the best. But once he have gain a few items. He becomes a hazardous, walking turret of your doom HAHAHA!

With this hero aggressive snowballing potential, and sufficient laning pressure. Why isn't he considered meta? I thought this meta focus on aggressive early game? The "Uranus is non-meta" statement seems pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

And don't comment "He lacks CC." This excuse is irrelevant since he can always play secondary tank.

Post time 2019-7-31 07:12 AM | Show all posts
The reason why Uranus got buffed recently is because his epic skin is about to be released sooner. Believe me after that, he will get nerfed back to his usual self.
Post time 2019-7-31 12:03 AM | Show all posts
I’d chose 2 main tanks over 1 main tank and uranus because every main tank does his job better than uranus imo..he has sustain true but the lack of cc mentioned is just such a huge downside to him. This meta all the tanks pretty much require it thats how you disable dive characters like gusion for example. Why do you think franco is so good right now? Because hes such an anti dive hero
Post time 2019-7-31 12:34 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I'd guess it is because Uranus lacks cc, i mean yeah he's so tanky, his sustainability is sky high, most people would even ignore him because they know he's nigh unkillable.

But that's it, that's all he is, a meat shield, sure he's annoying in teamfight but think if somehow a Lancelot goes through your formation and focused on the mm/mage, you're pretty much screwed.
But if you used heroes like Franco, or even Tigreal, you can cc the Lancelot to save your mm, with Uranus i don't really think you can save your mm by simply brute forcing enemy assassins.
Post time 2019-7-31 01:15 AM | Show all posts
I wouldn't disagree with you on this as Uranus actually has potential to keep up in the meta, well, considering that you have a well-oriented team. But, it's not because people hate him, it's because there are way more tank/support heroes to be picked aside from Uranus.

Moreover, Uranus won't still be considered meta in Mythic rank. We have Akai, Grock, Kaja, Mino, Khufra, and even Tigreal. Yes, he may have insane sustainability and damage but it's all about being able to stun enemies or protect back line heroes.
Post time 2019-7-31 01:57 AM | Show all posts
He lacks cc. i know you said not to write this but this is the truth.
even today i played him in rank. i took 56% total damage. but yet couldn't help a lot or save my adc with this. he is kinda poking type tank. i think he needs more damage buff.
Post time 2019-7-31 08:41 AM | Show all posts
Well its not everyday you see someone posting abt how good a tank is.. Haha xD
Post time 2019-7-31 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Agree with everyone else. Tank role already has 2 categories, aggressive and defensive, but Uranus definitely doesn't fit those categories. Uranus created his own, a poking tank.
Post time 2019-7-31 01:14 PM | Show all posts
My suggestion for uranus to be a better tank would be to add a CC effect either stun/knock up when his 2nd skill explodes.

Comments

Hell no that's way too op since the range is huge. If they shorten the range and decrease the movement speed buff maybe it can be considered since Aldous' 2nd skill is pretty similar.  Post time 2019-7-31 02:05 PM
Post time 2019-7-31 02:08 PM | Show all posts
A small buff is enough for Uranus. The amount of slows he has is enough to counter a lot of the assassins. But he still does lack CC. I wouldn't consider him off meta, since he's a really good shield for the team and can counter a lot of low dps heroes, but with a single Deadly Blade or Necklace of Durance, his use in the match is cut by half.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-18 12:19 AM GMT+8