Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 317|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Vale desperately needs a revamp or buff.

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-30 11:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I just find vale so weak in the game and you need a good team in order to maximize his capabilities. His skills take too long to activate and the cooldown of his skills are also high. He is an easy target to assasins. Many dont find him good enough thats why he is rarely used in game. In conclusion I regret buying him. Please do something.
Post time 2019-7-31 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Vale is pretty good actually..i mean in some instances but like he could work sometimes, with that being said i do think he needs some buffs
Post time 2019-7-31 05:44 AM | Show all posts
i am vale player and i have 71% win rate with 100+ matches.
to be honest i really enjoy him playing.
from my point of view he doesn't need buff.he got extra 60 movement speed and at 12 stack it works like a semi sprint. he has 2 cc skill and his ultimate+2nd skill+1st skill combo can wiped out entire opponent lineup easily. the only thing is he is like edura or aurora. needs a tank to support him. in any day i would choose vale over aurora or edura because of his extra movement speed.
Screenshot_20190731-034143.jpg
Post time 2019-7-31 02:01 PM | Show all posts
Since I am a Vale player myself, I would love to see him buffed, but in the current meta, he stands above a lot of mages. His main weakness is mobility, and since he is so squishy, he's too easy of a target for assassins and high mobility mages. That's why you should only use Vale in comps that fit him, and when the enemy team has low mobility heroes.
Post time 2019-7-31 12:50 AM | Show all posts
Vale is combo based mage. Failing 1 of his skills, will cancel his combo which mean enemy can escape. I do think Vale need some buff but not in damage but in term of skill activation time.
Post time 2019-7-31 12:57 AM | Show all posts
Ya damage wise he has enough to be OP.  Maybe he need some revamp on his durability/spell vamp/movement speed.
 Author| Post time 2019-7-31 02:23 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2019-7-31 12:50 AM
Vale is combo based mage. Failing 1 of his skills, will cancel his combo which mean enemy can escape ...

Exactly my thoughts.
Post time 2019-8-1 09:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
he is easy prey
from Claude "/
Post time 2019-8-1 09:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-7-30 06:44 PM
i am vale player and i have 71% win rate with 100+ matches.
to be honest i really enjoy him playing ...

Yes
Valir also
Post time 2019-8-6 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Yeah he needs a revamp, probably shorter duration on the ult or a wider range?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-16 12:58 PM GMT+8