Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2054|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] Translator Recruitment: Chinese - English Translators

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-30 04:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by BD007 at 2019-7-30 04:57 PM

Hello there! We are currently recruiting Chinese - English Translators for Mobile Legends: Bang Bang.

What does Translators do?
- Translators will translate the replies of Developers to the suggestions or feedbacks of players.

Requirements:
- You MUST be an active MLBB player
- You MUST be fluent with English and Chinese.
- You MUST be available from Friday-Sunday, as our job has to be done on weekends. Some extra jobs might require working days.
- You MUST submit before Sunday.

Benefits
- You can earn rewards(Diamonds) for your hard work every week (based on your work load and work quality)!
- You can get Mobile Legends' Contributor Border (Glory Frame) after 6 months of working.

How to apply?
Send the following infos on this email mlbbmodrecruitment@gmail.com
Your Name:
Your Game ID:
Your Server ID:
Why do you want to be a translator?
How good are you with English and Chinese? (Professional, Intermediate, Basic)

DEADLINE: `10th of August

Below are the examples that need you to translate from En to Cn, and from Cn to En, please paste your completed work in your email.

1. Change Uranus Chapter 3 Mastery Code. I don't think that it is even possible to do because when I am near stack of 4 ionic edge on an enemy, they rather die quickly before adding additional stacks or I need to flee because my regen is not sustainable to keep me alive for all the damage taken.

2. Antique Cuirass have effect to lower the enemy physical and magical attack when attacked. But why it only works on basic attacks? Even though it clearly said when attacked, which mean, any attack and it clearly used to counter spell caster hero.

3. 让玩家能够更精准地调整游戏内的各个音量设置。比如说游戏内的英雄语音音量,战场效果音量,战场报道音量和背景音乐。有些玩家不想要听到英雄的语音但是还是想听到防御塔被摧毁和战场通告的声音。

4. 增加更多防御和辅助的装备,现在能算得上是辅助的装备只有神谕。我们没有任何能克服魔法圣剑和魔灵的咆哮的装备。刀锋护甲对现在的主流来说算不上什么,因为有些基本攻击本身就有被动技能。

Post time 2019-7-30 09:26 PM | Show all posts
I can speak Chinese but it's not that good since I've not taken any additional lessons on it since I left primary school. I can roughly translate what the Chinese text says, but im not gonna translate everything since that's up to the translator. I'm doing this just for anyone who is curious what the text is talking about

3. Make it able to change the announcement sound's language in game, like when you score a kill or when the announcer welcomes you to the game.

4. Add more tank and support items since the game lacks it.
Post time 2019-7-31 12:04 AM | Show all posts
Halbikx replied at 2019-7-30 09:26 PM
I can speak Chinese but it's not that good since I've not taken any additional lessons on it since I ...

The 3rd one is actually suggesting an option to adjust the in-game volume settings such as the heroes' voices, sound effects, announcer's voice and the background music, as some players just wanted to listen to the sound effects and the announcement only.
Post time 2019-7-31 05:49 AM | Show all posts
TheEpicJobber replied at 2019-7-31 12:04 AM
The 3rd one is actually suggesting an option to adjust the in-game volume settings such as the her ...

Maybe it is. I was just roughly translating it in my head. Forgive me if I'm wrong. But all four of the suggestions are actually pretty good. Why can't ML add them if they already thought of these ideas?
Post time 2019-8-4 02:38 PM | Show all posts
can it be treated as a part time job? or require full commitment on it?
 Author| Post time 2019-8-5 02:58 PM | Show all posts
kopibrian replied at 2019-8-4 02:38 PM
can it be treated as a part time job? or require full commitment on it?

contact the email please
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-16 09:01 PM GMT+8