Return to list New
Author: Daenerysss
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia needs buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-8-6 11:09 AM | Show all posts
ya,she is very squeshy and coz of early game meta,she is doomed
Post time 2019-8-6 01:32 PM | Show all posts
i agree with your post, maybe they should rework her ultimate, cause it's basically useless
Post time 2019-8-6 05:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-7-30 11:24 PM
So you cant defeat a marksman using smoke bomb skill? Dont it give 4 sec of basic immunity? I think  ...

Actually, buying wind of nature is a counter build for natalia. Just use the immunity when silenced then spam all your skills or escape after the silence ends. Clever positioning could prevent natalia from killing you with her first skill and you can kill her instead.

As a natalia player, i know that she's a late game monster. However, she's purely item reliant. She's more of a support than an assassin in early game. The common gameplay for her is jump, silence, damage until 1 sec silence is over, then leave. Since her damage early game is not that good, the enemy is usually not dead or assassinated after 1 second.

Being item reliant and not useful in team fights because she's a squishy takes her away from the meta since most games in high elo are 10 mins on average.

While I can defeat a marksman without buffing natalia, i can only do that solo with a 4 item build, or with a team mate, basically ks.

Lesley can escape with 2nd skill after silence. Miya with her 3rd skill. Moskov teleports. Aegis also decrease the damage for Granger and Kimmy. Only Layla is dead. Haha. There's a lot of counters to her to be honest. This is why a buff is needed. To top it off. Her third skill is useless.
Post time 2019-8-6 06:10 PM | Show all posts
i honestly believe natalia is still good but uts super hard to use her, i met few good natalia players that can easily dominate the whole match with her whole skills combined and put to good use
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-18 12:19 AM GMT+8