Author: Daenerysss
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Natalia needs buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-31 01:49 AM | Show all posts
Disagree, she is perfectly fine.
Post time 2019-7-31 09:23 AM | Show all posts
Gunslinger03 replied at 2019-7-30 11:24 PM
So you cant defeat a marksman using smoke bomb skill? Dont it give 4 sec of basic immunity? I think  ...

Hehehe... clearly you haven't reach Mythic yet. Yes Nata is deadly in Epic and below where everyone focuses on farming and play safe. But in Mythic, people tend to gank early and focus to end the game as soon as they can. No time for late game, that's why MM is the least pick. Same goes Natalia and Helcurt. Helcurt still viable on early game thanks to his passive, but Natalia needs items to shine. Except, if you build her as Support just to track enemies to gank. That's what Limit Company (top Global Nata last year) did, he pairs with Gusion, he mostly dives the tower and Gusion does the execution.
Post time 2019-8-1 11:45 AM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-31 09:23 AM
Hehehe... clearly you haven't reach Mythic yet. Yes Nata is deadly in Epic and below where everyon ...

Can't agree more with this, Mythic play too deadly for natalia to shine, gank everywhere and pushing.

The match didn't even last 10 minutes if the other team can't keep up.

Since almost Assasin hero good at early, but natalia needs at least 2-3 item to be useful.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 10:36 PM | Show all posts
iri replied at 2019-7-31 09:23 AM
Hehehe... clearly you haven't reach Mythic yet. Yes Nata is deadly in Epic and below where everyon ...

Yes. I have noticed the streams of Limit Company and other Natalia users too. Most of them pick Natalia along with Gussion and Natalia mostly roams around the map, using the coins assassin emblem so she can gather enough gold when she kills a hero by roaming. But nope, I have already reached Mythic 97 stars. I can say Natalia is very underrated as  she can be considerd as the KS queen if your teammates don't know how you play with her lol

Comments

iri
LOL you need to mute the chat before they bully you XD  Post time 2019-8-2 02:26 PM
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 10:39 PM | Show all posts
tribale replied at 2019-8-1 11:45 AM
Can't agree more with this, Mythic play too deadly for natalia to shine, gank everywhere and pushi ...

Yes that's why I think she needs a buff. Don't really need to make her compatible already to early game but let's say just reduce the warning range or atleast improve the ultimate's damage. That's why I always build berserker's fury and proceed already to blade of despair to burst damage the mm.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 10:46 PM | Show all posts
So you cant defeat a marksman using smoke bomb skill? Dont it give 4 sec of basic immunity? I think  ...

Uhm? 1v1 custom matches? You're seriously talking shit. I'm talking about team gameplays, not 1v1. Please provide proper arguments before replying to my thread. It seems like you're the only one here who didn't understand my point.
 Author| Post time 2019-8-1 10:53 PM | Show all posts

uhm? does that basic attack immunity really makes Natalia OP? LOL the silebce is what I'm pointing out, not the smoke. You speak like you're not a Nata user
Post time 2019-8-4 10:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Royn replied at 2019-7-30 05:24 PM
Agreed. Natalia could use a buff for sure but not a rework. There are still decent Natalia players o ...

Yap true, she deserves buff
Post time 2019-8-5 06:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes! Someone understands! Haha. Actually. Just revamp her useless ulti. That's all she needs.
Either give her more damage on her ulti or change it in a more useful skill
Post time 2019-8-6 04:30 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, Natalia should get an ultimate rework at least, or more invisibility duration. Her ult rework could be something similar to Karina's ult. because Natalia isn't fine where she's at, She's almost never used when i play, Compared to other assassins like Hayabusa , Gusion or selena
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-23 12:45 AM GMT+8