Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 215|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-7-30 02:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I always play solo in rank...but this unfair matchmaking happened. Esmeralda,Khufra, and Gusion are playing trio game.

What I know is that moonton said they will separate solo players..but what's this then?

It should be solo players will team up with solo players too. Then trio will team up with duo..vice versa.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1425271464.jpeg
Post time 2019-7-31 05:26 AM | Show all posts

if opponent was trio, your team has trio toom
but i get your point of view. you want 5 solo vs 5 solo.
in past there was some suggestion about that.
a separate room for solo q players only. we will be recording this suggestion. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-7-30 02:49 PM | Show all posts
the issue is, if someone goes trio they need 2 random players. if they allow duo's with trio's that means the "3+2 exploit" will comeback which was basically playing 5Q's vs solo or trio players which was unfair as hell for that reason trio's and duo's usually don't get matched togheter and only solo players usually get matched with trios
Post time 2019-7-30 09:16 PM | Show all posts
Take King of Glory's rank matchmaking for example. Upon tapping the ranked tab, it will first allow you to choose between going solo, 2-3 players or full squad. This easily prevents solo players teaming up with duo and trio players. The only drawback i can think of is that your server would need to be very full. Luckily, King of Glory is only available in China and there's plenty of people there. For ML it feels like only SEA and maybe Europe and NA servers are packed.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-9-17 08:19 PM GMT+8